Ibiza In April

R

ringu

hi there, we are planing a trip to ibiza in april, anyone has visit the island in that period?? how is it? never been before,
i think only pacha is opened, is that right?

NEED SOME ADVICE !!

I am also goin to ibiza in a period that is well b4 the opening parties. Got the holiday fairly cheap but was just worried that me and my mates will be the nly ones out there. We are goin on the 7th May to san antonio.
Can anyone enlighten me on the nightlife or lack of nightlife

it will be 'quiet' compared to the height of the season in july and august. some bars in the west end might just be opening.

If ur interested there will be some places open in ibiza town....

cheers robo. I also live in billericay mate!awesome place mate, cant beat abit of quilters. cheers for the advice about ibiza. are u some sort of ibiza guru?? how many times u been there??

no-way!!! where abouts in billericay??
i don't really go to quikters i tend to go to brentwood pubs abit more esp o'neils.......

Brentwoods great,never been oneils tho. big fan of Sams and Litten Tree. The chix in there are unbelievable. However it is fairly expensive up that way, being a student, thats very important to me! i personally prefer time in romford or dukes in chelmsford.

sorry i live near the pilgrim pub, bout 5 mins from the station. where do u live??

you know stock brook manor golf club well i virtually live opposite that.
Its in Arundel Heights and the road is called Sussex way..

Yeah sams is really bad. Only go there cos its somet to do and on thursday its really cheap!!!!

small world!!!

Frenchdog said:
I am also goin to ibiza in a period that is well b4 the opening parties. Got the holiday fairly cheap but was just worried that me and my mates will be the nly ones out there. We are goin on the 7th May to san antonio.
Can anyone enlighten me on the nightlife or lack of nightlife
I'm going 10th May for a few days. Plan to do Pacha on the Sat night. Let me know if u want to meet up?

im off next week

hi mate im off next week- ive been going on and off season for years. A few good clubs are open, and its so nice and chilled. Depending where you stay( I always stay in Ibiza Town) , you can avoid the Easter holiday families on their JMC/Brittania trips. This time of year, you can sit on the beches and not get squished. If its your first time out there out of season, youll appreciate the island for what it really is. :D

Cheers Robo, don't suppose you know which bars would be good to go to first on sat night? I've heard base is cool.

to be honest mate i'm not 100% sure which will be open. maybe base, mao rooms will be open.

perhaps mcrackin will know?

sparkorama said:
If its your first time out there out of season, youll appreciate the island for what it really is

wise words!! ;)

cookie said:
Anyone know what's happing at pacha Sat night?

not yet - this is what happened last thursday:

1mayo.jpg

Robo said:
maybe base, mao rooms will be open

dunno about base but mao rooms is certainly open!! 8)

Back