Ibiza Honeymoon...

FunkyLady

Me and the OH are hoping (praying, wishing, dreaming!) of returning to Ibiza for old times sake to celebrate our honeymoon on the 4th June.

What do you guys think?

We have two kids (who aren't comin along!) so it will be our last romantic/exciting trip away. We will be there from Sat 4th - THursday 9th.

We aren't huge clubbers, but fancy perhaps trying a club (just cos we can! with no kiddies)...

We have stayed in Es Cana and Portinatx before and although we had a fab time each time they were perhaps a bit far out for us. What can you tell us about the cheaper hotels in the ibiza/playa den bossa/talamanca areas?

All recommendations for hotels and club nights for beginners welcome :)

xx

Me and the OH are hoping (praying, wishing, dreaming!) of returning to Ibiza for old times sake to celebrate our honeymoon on the 4th June.

What do you guys think?

We have two kids (who aren't comin along!) so it will be our last romantic/exciting trip away. We will be there from Sat 4th - THursday 9th.

We aren't huge clubbers, but fancy perhaps trying a club (just cos we can! with no kiddies)...

We have stayed in Es Cana and Portinatx before and although we had a fab time each time they were perhaps a bit far out for us. What can you tell us about the cheaper hotels in the ibiza/playa den bossa/talamanca areas?

All recommendations for hotels and club nights for beginners welcome :)

xx

For hotels you can check what is available on this site. If you go to the Pacha restaurant you get free admission to the club and the food and service are great. The hotel depends on budget and the level of stars you want.

I love the idea of club nights for beginners.

There are people on here much better placed than me to offer advice so I will just say good luck with your wedding, enjoy every minute of it.

so it will be our last romantic/exciting trip away.

oh don't be like that. I'm sure there will be other opportunities

_40139482_holiday203.jpg

Figueretas is an ideal place to base yourselves for short stay. You are within walking distance of PDB and Ibiza Town. The walk into Ibiza Town is magical, stroll along the promenade with art and craft stalls along the way. Too many to mention sea front watering holes along the way, then over the hill or on the main road into the big lights of town.

There are many accomodation options in the area. Bus stops nearby and a water bus for getting into town. Close enough to the airport not to be a hassle.

This thread is probably not going in the direction that FunkyLady had hoped it would.

Not that it really matters,in another thread she seems to have changed her plans anyway....

Is that the one in which she asked for all the regular swingers haunts to be named.. Or the one where she's asking for the best crack dealer on the island?

erm, we haven't changed our plans! :confused: we have booked our flights and a hotel in es cana? Isn't a girl allowed to change her mind, and if you read the thread you'd realise our reasons for re-visiting!

Does that mean we can't still enquire about clubs/bars etc?

Spotlight has been fab when it comes to booking things and keeping prices down, its such a shame to be made to feel like an outsider on here by a select few sometimes.

:rolleyes:

FL, you start this thread asking for advice about hotels etc in the south.
In your other thread you mention that you have booked in Es Cana,that is what I meant by "changed her plans".

My main point was that this thread had gone way off topic,and that it was not very helpfull....

Perhaps I misunderstood your tone, easy to do on here.

We were interested in hotels in the south, but found a deal in a familiar place to us which, by the time I'd read the replies, we'd already booked. We will be hiring a car for the duration so will still be able to explore.

But yeh, it definitely did lose track slightly....

whats Pacha's dress code, are smart shorts/flip flops acceptable for blokes?

Also, now don't shoot me down... but Hed Kandi are playing es paradis on the night we arrive. What time do club nights generally start and finish? (I am a total beginner in this respect :oops:) I'm obviously familiar with Hed Kandi stuff and have been told I may enjoy it.

all replies welcome. apologies for biting back Don Simon x

Perhaps I misunderstood your tone, easy to do on here.

We were interested in hotels in the south, but found a deal in a familiar place to us which, by the time I'd read the replies, we'd already booked. We will be hiring a car for the duration so will still be able to explore.

But yeh, it definitely did lose track slightly....

whats Pacha's dress code, are smart shorts/flip flops acceptable for blokes?

Also, now don't shoot me down... but Hed Kandi are playing es paradis on the night we arrive. What time do club nights generally start and finish? (I am a total beginner in this respect :oops:) I'm obviously familiar with Hed Kandi stuff and have been told I may enjoy it.

all replies welcome. apologies for biting back Don Simon x

look to arrive between midnight and 3 am you cue longer the later you arrive depending on the time of season.

erm, we haven't changed our plans! :confused: we have booked our flights and a hotel in es cana? Isn't a girl allowed to change her mind, and if you read the thread you'd realise our reasons for re-visiting!

Does that mean we can't still enquire about clubs/bars etc?

Spotlight has been fab when it comes to booking things and keeping prices down, its such a shame to be made to feel like an outsider on here by a select few sometimes.

:rolleyes:

I think you are being a little over sensitive no-one has made you feel like an outsider

Back