IBIZA GURU'S: Where to go what nigths

R

Rich Stazzone

We will be there Tuesday July 1st, leaving Saturday July 5th.

Tuesday- Thinking Space, really don't know

Wednesday- No Idea

Thursday- Definitly Tiesto & PVD

Friday- No idea

Advice is appreciated

Here is my recommendation:

Tuesday - Underwater @ Pacha (house) or Gatecrasher @ Amnesia (trance)
Wednesday - Subliminal @ Pacha
Thursday - PvD & Cream @ Amnesia
Friday -- your call!

Space is best on Sunday ~ We Love Sundays @ Space. (8/9AM on Sunday until 7AM Monday morning). However you're not there on Sunday so you can check out one of the Space AM carry on parties. Space hosts carry on/after hours parties throughout the week.

What about Saturday's???

Following up on that question...

I'm going on Sept. 4th specifically for PVD/Tiesto....but what about the Saturday and Sunday.

I kinda want to check out the foam party which is at Amnesia, but everyone talks about Space on Sundays. So which one is better and what to do on Saturday?

Thanks.

Tues am at Space is the Manumission carry-on. Probably better than the club itself, esp if you can catch Alfredo.

tues pm, sorry to say it again but Wot about ~Garlands

What sorta music do you like? I'd try to enjoy as many different things as you can......

I'd do.....

Tue - Settle in, watch the sunset, drink at some nice bars etc
Wed - Subliminal Sessions @ Pacha and explore Ibiza town before
Thu - You already decided!
Fri - Maybe Pacha 30th b'day party but if you've already gone pacha i'd want to experience another club too...maybe Slinky at Privilege.

Plus of course hit the beach in the day time and go to Bora Bora beach party in playa d'en bossa. Maybe hire a car and explore the island......

You could hit Space on tueday morning if you're there early enough or on friday morning.

If you do all this and make it to Pacha,Amnesia,Privilege and Space then you've done very well!

Good luck :D

Thanks for the advice.
Trying a little bit of everything sounds good.

Could you be more specific regarding your music tastes?

We can then head you in right direction ;)

I pretty much like everything and can enjoy myself listening to everything. But I prefer trance & progressive house.

rustywoo said:
Tues am at Space is the Manumission carry-on. Probably better than the club itself, esp if you can catch Alfredo.

ALFREDO LEGEND 8)

Never miss a night of Subliminal Sessions, Cream on Thursdays or Amnesia on Saturdays or Sunday at Space partays! Please refer to ISF's clubbing guide!

Re: What about Saturday's???

jiwusf said:
Following up on that question...

I'm going on Sept. 4th specifically for PVD/Tiesto....but what about the Saturday and Sunday.

I kinda want to check out the foam party which is at Amnesia, but everyone talks about Space on Sundays. So which one is better and what to do on Saturday?

Thanks.

saturday chillnite and sunday get ready to parle at space/bora bora

Rich Stazzone said:
I pretty much like everything and can enjoy myself listening to everything. But I prefer trance & progressive house.

Go to Space on sunday and you can enjoy the progressive music inside (after terrace has closed of course ;) )

Back