ibiza gossip 2022

McRackin

I would love to know if Cocoon at Tipic on Formentera will return this year...
In case you missed it...

McRackin

Digital2013

OBeach soft opening (weekends only) on 22nd April, before full opening 6th May.

Opening a couple of weeks earlier than pre-covid? Gives an idea when things will get busy in San An.

mr_why

OBeach soft opening (weekends only) on 22nd April, before full opening 6th May.

Opening a couple of weeks earlier than pre-covid? Gives an idea when things will get busy in San An.

I mean without being a Debbie-Downer here, some of this late April opening talk is only 3 months away! IMO until they stop counting daily Covid cases I do not believe venues will open this summer. It is basic maths - a small population with a high % of covid, and the stats look off the scale! It looks like the UK and US will stop publishing daily cases in the next 6 weeks... Let's hope everyone else follows soon too. I think that is the route out of all this.... and a Summer of Freedom....

cunninghamali

I mean without being a Debbie-Downer here, some of this late April opening talk is only 3 months away! IMO until they stop counting daily Covid cases I do not believe venues will open this summer. It is basic maths - a small population with a high % of covid, and the stats look off the scale! It looks like the UK and US will stop publishing daily cases in the next 6 weeks... Let's hope everyone else follows soon too. I think that is the route out of all this.... and a Summer of Freedom....
Think sanchez pm of spain is already thinking this way...he has stated we have to handle it differently and treat it like an epidemic/flu

Also ibiza haven't closed clubs or bars or done any restrictions really (yet) and cases are climbing there

Digital2013

Agree that it does put more pressure on things being 'back to normal' at an earlier date. I wouldent book OBeach for example if there was still a risk of table service only, I enjoy the freedom of being able to wander about early evening.

But its anyones guess what will happen, things are looking more promising though.