ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the issue on facebook wasn't the taking of the fan, but the manner in which it was taken, but really, who actually knows / cares what happened. I think the post was deleted due to Spanish slander laws as a big post went up afterwards about this
She deleted once I apologize in pm otherwise ill aplogize in the post that was deleted b4 i plan do do it..

Sure ,but when u ask " where did u get it",i expected the answer "at this shop or given by.".n not the classical ",its mine" i heard so many times in clubs with people Stealing ur wavefan/lighter..
As i said she was 2 meters from me,thing that fool my judgement when having look around my place and ask where did she got it..Only Sarah made it clear. I hacent seen her answer as i was on the plane..

Sure ,but when u ask " where did u get it",i expected the answer "at this shop or given by.".n not the classical ",its mine" i heard so many times in clubs with people Stealing ur wavefan/lighter..
As i said she was 2 meters from me,thing that fool my judgement when having look around my place and ask where did she got it..Only Sarah made it clear. I hacent seen her answer as i was on the plane..
…was rather meant as a joke. 😉

Well as it seems now...Joe was just reclaiming his own fan?
And the girl has since then deleted the post. He even explained his side of the story over on Facebook, but he does not get the chance here.
We need both sides of this story before we judge him here.
I have met Joe before and he's indeed a nice guy, always looking for party friends, not someone who would steal someone's fan.
Yep, agreed.

tumblr_m9plo69lUm1rdnphio1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back