ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea…well I clearly haven’t seen the other incidents! Disappointing really if that’s the case

He is a lucky guy. If the bouncers have seen / heard of this , it could be a mess. Dont know how they are today , but in earlier days , some of them were hardboiled guys. Nothing happened , pffffff

no matter how lovely someone is, doesn't mean you can't behave like an idiot. I wasn't there and I've seen his reply on the fb group, but what @greg1183 said in the other thread is true, it's not the first time he rubs up people the wrong way.
I was going to mention about this not being gossip, but it is pretty much the definition of gossip....

Some of the replies on the FB thread are very questionable though. Regardless of right or wrong, I thought the days of victim blaming/shaming were gone. Naive old me.

#dontbeadick

I was going to mention about this not being gossip, but it is pretty much the definition of gossip....

Some of the replies on the FB thread are very questionable though. Regardless of right or wrong, I thought the days of victim blaming/shaming were gone. Naive old me.

#dontbeadick

Yeah, there are some very dodgy replies, regardless of whatever happened. Although I'm possibly thinking along slightly different lines to you.

He is a lucky guy. If the bouncers have seen / heard of this , it could be a mess. Dont know how they are today , but in earlier days , some of them were hardboiled guys. Nothing happened , pffffff

I've seen bouncers be pretty unresponsive in the event of one clubber making a complaint against another.

I get in some states but its just goes without saying keep your hands to your self, as long as your party don't effect no body all is good. still with all the craziness that goes down out there the post does seem a little weak🤷‍♂️

Well as it seems now...Joe was just reclaiming his own fan?
And the girl has since then deleted the post. He even explained his side of the story over on Facebook, but he does not get the chance here.
We need both sides of this story before we judge him here.
I have met Joe before and he's indeed a nice guy, always looking for party friends, not someone who would steal someone's fan.

And the girl has since then deleted the post. He even explained his side of the story over on Facebook, but he does not get the chance here.
I have met Joe before and he's indeed a nice guy, always looking for party friends, not someone who would steal someone's fan.
Why doesn’t he get the chance? He’s not been banned and is free to post whenever he wants. Sure he’ll pop along at some point

Case dismissed after apogies to the girl through PM
long story as i ve borrow my wavefan to french girl, and when looking for it ,i saw in her arms (as closed to our pack, my minds get foole thinking it was mine , i didnt think that it may be a big coincidence 2 same wavefans at same spot (3meters )and i saw telling it 's my wavefan and how did she get it, she kept on repeating its mine, i was expecting her to answer ,it was given by sarah the owner...so i wont insist but i made the wrong move to get this wavefan back
i told the shop to send her with delivery on my house...
ps:gain those french thzt made trouble , one stil lhaving my wavefan, owing me 30€, and i gave him a token drink at amnesia.

@freakstar i lost the amnesia tshirt u gave me , sorry 😆 ,same for 3 usn cables forgot at the hotel but i will get them bacj ibz 2022 opening/closing, NY only if plane is cheap 30-80€.....

Case dismissed after apogies to the girl through PM
long story as i ve borrow my wavefan to french girl, and when looking for it ,i saw in her arms (as closed to our pack, my minds get foole thinking it was mine , i didnt think that it may be a big coincidence 2 same wavefans at same spot (3meters )and i saw telling it 's my wavefan and how did she get it, she kept on repeating its mine, i was expecting her to answer ,it was given by sarah the owner...
Spotlight circle comes around assuming this is @spacemonkey

Panic over, he did f#ck all wrong

Reminds me of an incident around 3 years ago at Albert Hall MAN when a girl took my glasses and ran off in the club. Needless to say, I had the last laugh.

i think the issue on facebook wasn't the taking of the fan, but the manner in which it was taken, but really, who actually knows / cares what happened. I think the post was deleted due to Spanish slander laws as a big post went up afterwards about this

i think the issue on facebook wasn't the taking of the fan, but the manner in which it was taken, but really, who actually knows / cares what happened. I think the post was deleted due to Spanish slander laws as a big post went up afterwards about this

No one here saw what happened. The thing now is : He is a little famous now in a bad way , maybe. Hope next year it will be forgotten.
Everyone learns from that , nothing happened whats relevant for future.

I don't know this guy and wasn't there to witness this incident but do think everyone needs to be more conscious of invading personal space. Not everyone finds what you find amusing fun and everyone is a bit more on edge due to the pandemic and also here in the UK we are having an increase in drink spiking (including through injection)

Not suggesting everyone stands a mile apart in a club and never interacts with anyone, but it only takes basic social skills to understand if someone you've met finds what stunt/joke you are pulling funny or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back