ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
here's some more info now (no decision taken yet eh, but this gives a little more background)

and this newspiece here now says it won't happen before mid-october

I have a feeling that over the course of the next days or next week we'll get a lot of updates on the subject with changes etc.
and yes it might really only be at the very end of the season, but I'm still positive we might get that end of the season dance.

maybe for once people go to ADE first and only after that we have the closings? usually it's the other way around.

anyway, we'll do what we always do. we'll update you whenever we know more.

I don't know the artist, but Storytellers have a good track record of live electronic music acts so I'm sure she will be ace and, while I don't know for sure, I would imagine its the burning man-style deep house the party is known for
Just a quick one to say that last night at CS was absolutely brilliant- anyone thinking of going just do it and don’t worry too much about the line-up, you will have a great time! 😎

That’s what I said….and the price on spotlight is much cheaper…I’m hoping my golden ticket works!
golden tickets should work , did u buy it this year or last year?
i just send message to spotlights and , looks like if it happens i may have my golden ticket too :cool:
i will have a look of price booking,hotel, cars and planes hoping they willl warn it 8 days b4 oct 23th as in companies u have to warn ur boos 8 days min b4 askin holidays....
i won't say no for 10 days holydays as i havent take some since ibz aug 2020
ps:Looks like it was taken off spotlight ,the selling of amnesia cloisng ticket

Last edited:
Just a quick one to say that last night at CS was absolutely brilliant- anyone thinking of going just do it and don’t worry too much about the line-up, you will have a great time! 😎
You're the second forum member to say so. Sounds like it was a good one! Given how much it can hurt the wallet, those lesser-known acts being cheaper is definitely worth consideration imho

You're the second forum member to say so. Sounds like it was a good one! Given how much it can hurt the wallet, those lesser-known acts being cheaper is definitely worth consideration imho
Yes, absolutely. Cost still consierable, but SO worth it! Great atmosphere and great people!
Was worried about people cancelling due to lineup, but my worries were completely unwarranted. If you’re thinking about it, do it.
Sat at Sa Trinxa right now enjoying the light breeze and some good tunes along with a beer. Life, eh…

That’s what I said….and the price on spotlight is much cheaper…I’m hoping my golden ticket works!

Was there any official announcement regarding using the golden ticket at the closing? I mean in general they should have to honor them obviously. At the same time it makes planning a bit difficult without knowing how many of these ticket holders will show up…especially with the expected limited capacity. I would expect some exchange option before or something like that….

Was there any official announcement regarding using the golden ticket at the closing? I mean in general they should have to honor them obviously. At the same time it makes planning a bit difficult without knowing how many of these ticket holders will show up…especially with the expected limited capacity. I would expect some exchange option before or something like that….
Well, I’d be disappointed if they didn’t honour the tickets…sure they will after all the diehards looked after them….lets see

Personally I think they should extend the golden tickets to include 2022, it will be very difficult for everyone who has these tickets to get there for the one or two events they may hold this year if everything goes to plan. @stivi do you think they may extend?

Yes, absolutely. Cost still consierable, but SO worth it! Great atmosphere and great people!
Was worried about people cancelling due to lineup, but my worries were completely unwarranted. If you’re thinking about it, do it.
Sat at Sa Trinxa right now enjoying the light breeze and some good tunes along with a beer. Life, eh…
Depends where you will be seated . We went twice and honestly speaking, chose tantra over Cova. DJs always stop 23.50 at Cova. Tantra until 2 am. Musicwise , they are quite similar.

Depends where you will be seated . We went twice and honestly speaking, chose tantra over Cova. DJs always stop 23.50 at Cova. Tantra until 2 am. Musicwise , they are quite similar.
Fair point. Can only speak for the main floor. But there - without going into too much detail - atmosphere was great.
But of course you’re right, the DJ stops at 12 as it’s an outdoor venue. You can stay to quieter music (I think until 2; we left at 1) but naturally not the same party atmosphere as before 12.
might have to give Tantra a try then!

Cova Santa for Joseph Capriati was an unusual crowd. Lots of very young done up and super glam girls wandering around in sequin bikinis that sort of thing. A crowd directly in front of us made up of men in their 60s and 70s and an entourage of tiny girls wearing barely there clothing was a bit weird and off putting. The girls were dancing provocatively together whilst the men ogled and the men were constantly feeling them up. Looked like they’d been bought for the night and it killed our buzz somewhat. It also smelt like the duty free hall at Gatwick airport, could barely breathe for all the aftershave. That being said JC was excellent and once we found some more of our kind of people to party with we turned a blind eye to the weirdness happening and enjoyed a great show.

jamie Jones I expected a younger crowd (which it wasn’t) so was a bit surprised by this strange mix of characters. Definitely lots of normal ravers there but I’ve never seen so manky fake boobs and lips in one night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back