ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
woomoon.jpg

Although I've seen artists promote apparently playing for Woomoon at Cova Santa on 26 September, so let's see what happens

also, just in case you guys aren't reading (translating) the posts in the coronavirus updates thread, today's meeting between ocio de ibiza and govern balear ended in the way the gov't had previously announced, without a specific date yet for clubs reopening. I do think both sides are working on this, but it's gonna take a little more patience to know whether we do get that end of season dance.

Just reading that latest non-announcement of news... its pretty crazy that Ibiza still doesn't even have a date for clubbing to return, when almost all of Europe is now open for nightlife. Or even in the few slower countries at the least have announced timelines to reopening.

Given how much the Ibizan economy depends on clubbing, and how reliable the weather is, its kinda mind boggling that they haven't at least OK'd outdoor events by now.

Just reading that latest non-announcement of news... its pretty crazy that Ibiza still doesn't even have a date for clubbing to return, when almost all of Europe is now open for nightlife. Or even in the few slower countries at the least have announced timelines to reopening.

Given how much the Ibizan economy depends on clubbing, and how reliable the weather is, its kinda mind boggling that they haven't at least OK'd outdoor events by now.

Also in practical terms someone booking even just a week's holiday for Closings is going to want/need to know now to book time off work, ship the kids and dog off to a babysitter etc, time is really getting tight now.

But I do also see that Closings leaving the locals with a spike in infections to cope with over Winter is a risk too.

Also in practical terms someone booking even just a week's holiday for Closings is going to want/need to know now to book time off work, ship the kids and dog off to a babysitter etc, time is really getting tight now.

But I do also see that Closings leaving the locals with a spike in infections to cope with over Winter is a risk too.
Maybe not

The vaccination in Spanien ist good. At any time you have to open anyway.
Different situation als last Year. Lets see what Incidence we have in October.

also, just in case you guys aren't reading (translating) the posts in the coronavirus updates thread, today's meeting between ocio de ibiza and govern balear ended in the way the gov't had previously announced, without a specific date yet for clubs reopening. I do think both sides are working on this, but it's gonna take a little more patience to know whether we do get that end of season dance.

here's some more info now (no decision taken yet eh, but this gives a little more background)

I dunno why, but I’ve got a little tingle downstairs that tells me that some positive news might be coming. My tingles are rarely wrong! Well, apart from that one time….they were VERY wrong then!

here's some more info now (no decision taken yet eh, but this gives a little more background)

Sounds good to me . I want to go anyway . Dont know to go , mid or end of october. Lets see ... Not only because Amnesia, but open bars till 3
without table reservation and sound are good enough. Seems to be possible.

They have to put a signal to tourists for ibz 2022 with some little 2021 closing parties otherwise they will loose the plot for year 2022..
btw, i cant buy an amnesia closing party tix thtrough spotlight, is this normal 🤔
amnesia ibz closing19 cost me 170€ (early bird tix 35€) with the 2 fines i got after the party so i could still afford 88€ 😆

I can understand…we need to patient!

So cancelled the Friday Cova Santa and are now looking to go to a party by Lift at NUI NUI. Has anyone been to their parties recently ? I asked a barman at NUI W but you could not really describe it to me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back