ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this on facebook. Also already booked. Concerned now...
😂😂 I get it :) done some research on the web . It looks unconnected
I'm booked for the 17th too (and the 16th and the 18th - we hedged our bets! Planning to not keep all 3 bookings)
that is what I was exactly did . 16-17–18 booked on the main floor. And we plan to keep them all, unless something very good comes up in a different venue :

We’ve cancelled 17th at Cova Santa now, checked out the artist and it wasn’t our cup of tea. We have a booking for Pikes that evening instead so will plump for that.

Whoooa. Beat Hotel's really good. Dunno how they'll get past the restrictions but maybe relaxed by then? Knowing that lot, it won't just be some quiet sunset fest. Probably around 400 years between them and some of the most forensic diggers in the business. Strictly for the seniors though

We’ve cancelled 17th at Cova Santa now, checked out the artist and it wasn’t our cup of tea. We have a booking for Pikes that evening instead so will plump for that.
We have just done the same , ie cancellation . Alternative we are looking into is Lift party at NUI.

what is happening in Pikes on Friday night ?

I heard rumours of restrictions being lifted very soon from a friend who runs a bar and the amnesia closing/season extension being a real possibility. Fingers crossed! Dunno if stivi or anyone else has heard anything?

We have just done the same , ie cancellation . Alternative we are looking into is Lift party at NUI.

what is happening in Pikes on Friday night ?
Not sure tbh! But will be good to go check it out. Got a table on sunset terrace booked :)

I was checking Cova Santa availabilities for tonight with Jamie Jones and seems there are tables on the main floor available but only if you are up to 6. Do you know if those tables can be also booked for 2? Thanks!

I was checking Cova Santa availabilities for tonight with Jamie Jones and seems there are tables on the main floor available but only if you are up to 6. Do you know if those tables can be also booked for 2? Thanks!
You think Jamie would know and wouldn’t need you help?

very limited number of tables for 2 on main floor in our experience at Cova Santa and you could book a table for six but would have to stump up the >~€1200 … when we asked last week for an extra table for just 2 they said book the restaurant but then when we keep checking the website a table for 2 came up as must have been cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back