ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
We went to Cova Santa on Saturday, table on the main floor and it was F****N brilliant !!!
Sorry for the constant Qs on Cova Santa...

but I see it says finger food is included for the main floor section.

Does this mean you can go essentially have your dinner (or have enough food to be relatively full) there? or is the finger food limited in terms of volume you can order?

Might seem like a silly question but when you're trying to sell this min spend system to some friends it does matter :D

Last edited:

Does this mean you can go essentially have your dinner (or have enough food to be relatively full) there? or is the finger food limited in terms of volume you can order?

Might seem like a silly question but when you're trying to sell this min spend system to some friends it does matter :D

yes the finger food (mini burgers @ €40ish and pizza (€90ish)) and other tapas style dishes can be used as part of the minimum spend … I say get there early 7pm on main floor and you seem to get pick of the tables if in 4 or less group

resuming...the situation has improved massively in the last few weeks. the last restrictions on reunions/meetings are being lifted this week. also this week the government and the nightlife association is meeting again. so hopefully in a week or so we'll know whether we'll have that end of the season dance or whether we'll have to wait until next year.

Stivi , do you think they will we see a tendence after this week ?

I dont know to book for the beginning of oct or around 23 oct for amnesia closing. Maybe we can go to a outside venue without
reservation and hang around until morning.

Hi Stivi, Yes also saw your post on restrictions changing and good video. I couldn’t quite make sense on diario de Ibiza. If the 2am to 6am is gone, does this mean bars can open later now? Or choose their own closing times?

Hi Stivi, Yes also saw your post on restrictions changing and good video. I couldn’t quite make sense on diario de Ibiza. If the 2am to 6am is gone, does this mean bars can open later now? Or choose their own closing times?

AFAIK bars/venues still open until 2am currently. but now you can go carry on to someone's house afterwards without it being an issue 😉

Stivi , do you think they will we see a tendence after this week ?

I dont know to book for the beginning of oct or around 23 oct for amnesia closing. Maybe we can go to a outside venue without
reservation and hang around until morning.

🔮

I don't know mate, we didn't eat there.

There were 6 of us and our minimum spend was 600 euro for the table. So two bottles of vodka and mixers came to that - essentially what we probably would have spent in say Amnesia so luckily didn't make much difference to us. I'd booked a couple of weeks in advance and probably got a decent rate on the min spend as no artist had been announced at that point. We got Wally Lopez who was excellent !

We got there at about 10, probably the last table to be seated - not that we were seated for very long! It turned out to be the perfect time as everyone else was sitting down and looking at bit nervous to be the first ones up..........we soon changed that !!

Hey everyone! First time Ibiza-goers here, we will be there for 1 day on Saturday October 2nd. Staying at the Hard Rock. Any recommendations for pool parties, clubs, etc? I know a bunch of things are closed right now :(

Any tips are greatly appreciated!

17th is announced as Storytellers Live Sessions. Any clue what sort of music will be played ? Already booked a table .

I don't know the artist, but Storytellers have a good track record of live electronic music acts so I'm sure she will be ace and, while I don't know for sure, I would imagine its the burning man-style deep house the party is known for

Just a quick one, we have booked the Blue Marlin Summerians party on Sun 26th Sept. Has anyone been this year. I have read lots of good reviews from everyone on Cova and Ushuiaia, we have booked both also for our trip, but haven’t heard much on Blue Marlin the Sunday party. From what I can see it looks good. It certainly has cost me a lot to get a table there. But guess it’s my 40th, so what the heck. From what I understand Sunday is the most popular day, but is this the same this year?

17th is announced as Storytellers Live Sessions. Any clue what sort of music will be played ? Already booked a table .
I'm booked for the 17th too (and the 16th and the 18th - we hedged our bets! Planning to not keep all 3 bookings)

I don't know mate, we didn't eat there.

There were 6 of us and our minimum spend was 600 euro for the table. So two bottles of vodka and mixers came to that - essentially what we probably would have spent in say Amnesia so luckily didn't make much difference to us. I'd booked a couple of weeks in advance and probably got a decent rate on the min spend as no artist had been announced at that point. We got Wally Lopez who was excellent !

We got there at about 10, probably the last table to be seated - not that we were seated for very long! It turned out to be the perfect time as everyone else was sitting down and looking at bit nervous to be the first ones up..........we soon changed that !!
Cheers

I'm booked for the 17th too (and the 16th and the 18th - we hedged our bets! Planning to not keep all 3 bookings)
Booked the 17th as well before lineups came out.

honestly, looking at the lineups (16th has Âme now additionally to Jamie Jones and the 18th is Capriati), 17th on paper looks like a bit of a letdown, but that storytellers sound (there’s a Glauco di Mambro set at Ibiza Sonica on YouTube, which can give you an idea) fits the venue perfectly imho.

Looking forward to Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back