ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it from the stories posed by Nick McCabe on IG in June. An expanded dancefloor, and the removal of that massive pillar next to the old DJ booth by the looks of it. I'm sure next year we will get the usual suspects now complaining that the Pacha dancefloor is now too big. ;)
I thought it was perfectly busy and dark last year for Dixon closing 2019...

Glad to see black coffee back in the mix, missed him last year in favour of what turned out to be a completely over sold and packed out el row closing party...never again. Was then dead set on seeing him this September..and we all know how that is panning out, so if 2021 is a go...then I for one will be there!

I don't know if Fisher is that huge. He's gonna need some supporting acts. I guess anything can change from now until 2021..could have some new stuff up his sleeve to make him bigger

Glad to see black coffee back in the mix, missed him last year in favour of what turned out to be a completely over sold and packed out el row closing party...never again. Was then dead set on seeing him this September..and we all know how that is panning out, so if 2021 is a go...then I for one will be there!

I'd actually completely gone off him, but actually quite back into him again at the moment. Maybe it's just lock-down I found a lot of his sets very accessible for every day listening. Maybe we are going OT (sorry @stivi ), but will be interesting when we all reappear next year, how our tastes will have changed (if at all)! Will we crave a banging techno onslaught from the Len Faki's etc as we are less likely to have been listening to these sets at home? Or... will we / the industry just pick up where we left off? The likes of Hi / TNL are assuming we will.

Anyone know about Armin V Buuren? Wednesdays at Hi was always rammed?? Think he could fill Privilege?

He used to fill Privilege regularly but then one of his crew was badly injured and the closing party was cancelled at short notice. He moved to Ushuaia the following year. Hopefully he heads back to Amnesia

I don't know if Fisher is that huge. He's gonna need some supporting acts. I guess anything can change from now until 2021..could have some new stuff up his sleeve to make him bigger

Personally I'm not a fan but the truth is he is massive with those starting to dip their toes in the more underground scene. IMO definitely a crowd puller.

Fisher ... underground scene? ?‍♂️
I think the point was not Fisher being underground more it attracts youngers to stages he shares with other djs that maybe then share the same line ups as more underground.. its not uncommon to have the likes of say Fisher, Nina Kravis and Bonobo all sharing the same rosta

Guys like himself can easily bring an up and coming festival goer to a party who then get their own taste for other genres they go on to like

I think the point was not Fisher being underground more it attracts youngers to stages he shares with other djs that maybe then share the same line ups as more underground.. its not uncommon to have the likes of say Fisher, Nina Kravis and Bonobo all sharing the same rosta

Guys like himself can easily bring an up and coming festival goer to a party who then get their own taste for other genres they go on to like
Ah ok. I see your point now @Operator and @chez

I have no doubt he will fill up the Hi easily though. I've seen Fisher last year twice and one things for sure...he gets the crowd going.
It's an EDM act wrapped in a tech-house disguise. Not a fan of his track selection (let's not talk about mixing) but not entirely anti too. And to be honest I can't resist singing along with the 'moving up and down side to side like a rollercoaster' vocal......
We actually had some laughs with him at Elrow Town in Amsterdam, the guy is bat shit crazy, I can tell you that's not an act.

Ah ok. I see your point now @Operator and @chez

I have no doubt he will fill up the Hi easily though. I've seen Fisher last year twice and one things for sure...he gets the crowd going.
It's an EDM act wrapped in a tech-house disguise. Not a fan of his track selection (let's not talk about mixing) but not entirely anti too. And to be honest I can't resist singing along with the 'moving up and down side to side like a rollercoaster' vocal......
We actually had some laughs with him at Elrow Town in Amsterdam, the guy is bat shit crazy, I can tell you that's not an act.
He is crazy and comes across a being abnoxious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back