ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
HÏ IBIZA ANNOUNCES SUMMER 2021 - A NEW FUTURE

Hï Ibiza returns in 2021 with new residents The Martinez Brothers and FISHER set to join returning residencies Afterlife, Black Coffee, F*** Me I’m Famous!, and Glitterbox

Limited Earlybird Tickets and Open Date Vouchers are now on sale - Ensure you don't miss out on your favourite event with Hi Ibiza's new flexible ticket option

Book your place at www.hiibiza.com

Ibiza may be resting this year but the music that is the heartbeat of the island is set to return next summer when Hï Ibiza opens its doors once again, welcoming two new residencies alongside returning favourites Afterlife, Black Coffee, F*** Me I’m Famous!, and Glitterbox.

Hï Ibiza’s Summer 2021 season will be a celebration of life. A time to meet again and reignite the dancefloor with transforming energy. Embracing this year of change, Hï Ibiza announces two new residencies from The Martinez Brothers and FISHER, making 2021 the strongest season line-up to date. Each residency will feature its own individual immersive dance experience, soundtracked by the biggest international DJs on Hï Ibiza’s futuristic soundsystem.

“We are more determined than ever to make 2021 our best season yet, starting by announcing the craziest line up that Hï Ibiza has ever had. Ibiza 2021 - let’s go!”- Yann Pissenem, Founder, Owner and CEO of The Night League and Hï Ibiza.

THE MARTINEZ BROTHERS
Tuesdays at Hï Ibiza

The Martinez Brothers take up their first headline residency at Hï Ibiza this summer. From their beginnings in the underground music scene of the Bronx, the DJing brothers have fast become two of the most recognisable stars of house and techno. A firm favourite on the White Isle, The Martinez Brothers residency is sure to be one of the hottest nights on the island as the duo are joined by the most exciting names in dance music.

FISHER
Wednesdays at Hï Ibiza
16 June - 29 September

The incredible FISHER returns to Hï Ibiza in 2021 with a brand new headline residency. The Australian DJ-producer made his jaw-dropping debut at the club in 2019 and his infectious energy and enthusiasm behind the decks had the crowds queuing up for more! Expect another season of world-class sets as he takes control of the famous Hï Ibiza Theatre each and every Wednesday.

AFTERLIFE
Thursdays at Hï Ibiza
24 June - 30 September

World-renowned DJ and production duo Tale Of Us continue their acclaimed party series Afterlife for a huge third season. Bringing together a carefully curated line-up of the most sought-after and forward-thinking names in underground music week after week, along with mesmerizing soundscapes and lush rhythms designed for the senses, this residency is not to be missed.

F*** ME I’M FAMOUS!
Fridays at Hï Ibiza
28 May - 1 October

F*** Me I’m Famous! is back for an incredible second season at Hï Ibiza. One of the island’s most coveted parties, F*** Me I’m Famous! is known for its unbeatable feel-good atmosphere, incredible production, fierce dancers, unrivalled VIP glamour, and of course the world’s biggest DJ’s in the booth each week. As usual, David Guetta will be bringing a FOMO-inducing list of the most talked-about names in electronic music to join him each week, so stay tuned for more announcements.

BLACK COFFEE
Saturdays at Hï Ibiza
15 May - 2 October

Black Coffee has been part of the Hï Ibiza family from day one and has been monumental in helping to shape the club’s ascent to fame. Synonymous with cutting edge, forward-thinking curation, the South African star’s residency has been responsible for some of the most stand-out moments Ibiza has witnessed. Expect complete immersion in the tribal sophistication and spiritual splendour of Ibiza’s best Saturday night residency.

GLITTERBOX
Sundays at Hï Ibiza
16 May - 3 October

Much beloved and long-standing Hï Ibiza residency Glitterbox will also return for a fantastic fourth season. Bringing the world’s most respected DJs and emerging talents to Hï Ibiza every Sunday, Glitterbox showcases dance music in its purest forms, to move your mind, body and soul. Join Glitterbox’s intoxicating dancers, fierce performers and drag queens - the heroes of the Justice League Of Disco – for more truly unforgettable moments on the dancefloor.

Early Bird Tickets are on sale now from 25€. Hï Ibiza is also pleased to announce the launch of Open Date Vouchers, a new flexible ticket option which is the ideal choice if you don't yet know your travel dates but want to ensure you don't miss out on tickets to your favourite event. To book, simply select Open Date Vouchers for your event of choice and once you know the date of your visit, exchange the voucher for a ticket online once plans are confirmed.

Hï Ibiza is determined to make next summer the biggest season yet. Next year, leave it all behind and join us on the dancefloor. Book your place at hiibiza.com.

oh my, with afterlife confirmed at hi and very likely solomun at pacha - what will we speculate in this thread in the spring? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back