*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting Instagram activity from the team at hi! “ the only way to know what the future will be is to create it “ they’ve also taken down all previous posts ... hmmmmm who’s got the inside scoop? ;)

Strange that heart, DC10, cova Santa haven't announced anything, they may well be closed for 2020 but they haven't announced anything at all like the other clubs

Interesting Instagram activity from the team at hi! “ the only way to know what the future will be is to create it “ they’ve also taken down all previous posts ... hmmmmm who’s got the inside scoop? ;)

Hmmm that does seem odd, its a relatively new club so all those old tagged pics have helped build the brand and followers.

Also while its not that popular on this forum...its business model is successful and no reason it wouldent be popular after this madness is over and as we know its owners have deep pockets.

I will go Ibiza this year only because I am going with friends and some have paid for their hotel already if that wasn't the case I would find somewhere to go where I can be free and dance

Of course if you go Ibiza this year you will have a good holiday, Ibiza is beautiful, have great beaches, great people, impossible not to, but this no dancing rule is doing my head in!

After ibiza in Nov or Dec I mite see if I can find somewhere to party, Berlin, Italy,

Ibiza Gossip 2021 might be rolling already but that doesn't mean we've finished with this year's thread yet...

A Week Closer to the start
#workinprogress

117347619_10164109827730652_1322088536827123666_n.jpg

:!: :!:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back