*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dj Anna Tur has been sacked from Ibiza Global Radio, the station her dad founded in 1995 and that she's been directing the last 14 years...

I always thought Do Not Sleep was his own party?

he’s just mentioned this on Twitter.

I do like Darius but he does seem unlucky / badly advised with some of the stuff he ends up with.
He also admitted recently his previous manager would only get him gigs if the promoter would also book a ‘bigger’ talent he had on his books. Took him years to find out

(it's a really nice and VERY posh place BTW)
la granja had no licenses? haha after all these years of ibiza experience, these things still surprise me. nobody in my country would go and say "ah what the heck, we are a hotel and restaurant now, let's see if anybody notices" :D

la granja had no licenses? haha after all these years of ibiza experience, these things still surprise me. nobody in my country would go and say "ah what the heck, we are a hotel and restaurant now, let's see if anybody notices" :D

yeah I'm also flabbergasted tbh.

the most famous club in mallorca for sale...

he's just mentioned this on Twitter.

I do like Darius but he does seem unlucky / badly advised with some of the stuff he ends up with.
He also admitted recently his previous manager would only get him gigs if the promoter would also book a 'bigger' talent he had on his books. Took him years to find out

Has I been big for a decade?

Unless he's got a really shit accountant, the DNS gig for 'just a DH fee' must have paid well:

1602700179357.png

B12 is now NUI
o_O

IMG-20201023-225023-copia.jpg

Hello Spain! Presentamos con orgullo la primera entrega de #MixmagSpain. Un número especial enfocado a la industria musical en España en el sentido más amplio. Un número con reportajes y entrevistas en profundidad que buscan analizar y visibilizar el estado actual de la escena musical electrónica en nuestro país. Y es que como os decimos en nuestra portada, estamos emocionados de estar, a partir de ahora, #MásCercaQueNunca.
¡Descúbrela y descárgala!
#MixmagSpain00

The bar with the most stunning terrace in Ibiza is for sale...

love this place, the one bar I go to without fail.

the owners just said the newsarticle isn't correct and that they want to reopen!

This film was made in Dalt Vila (Ibiza's UNESCO World Heritage Site) during October 2020 as the island entered it's 2nd wave surge of Covid-19. A partial lockdown, including travel restrictions and a 10 pm - 6 am curfew, was implemented. While the pandemic is having a devastating effect on humanity, nature is greatly benefiting by getting a chance to cleanse itself. This is especially apparent with the clarity of the water, the flourishing vegetation and clean streets. Our wish for the future is that, when human activity resumes, we will all remember the benefits and protect this beautiful island in more sustainable ways. Lets innovate and preserve Ibiza for future generations to enjoy its divine magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back