*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

f you plan on doing it for the first time, it's a good idea doing it somewhere comfortable with people you trust.

Not in my immediate plans, but I will keep that in mind. I thought that since the feeling lasts for hours it might make sense to avoid the searches by taking beforehand, but I guess it is not that simple.

Not in my immediate plans, but I will keep that in mind. I thought that since the feeling lasts for hours it might make sense to avoid the searches by taking beforehand, but I guess it is not that simple.

Sometimes you want to save the 'peak' of it for a particular DJ or part of the night, so you don't want to take it too early. Judging this can be tricky.

I fell foul of this one year. Going in to Amnesia, in around 2013 I think, Calvin Harris was headlining the night. Big buzz about the island for it, and it was our last night.

Dropped a Loveheart (apparently they were red, but my memory has them down as orange) in the que on the way in.

Got inside and the place was ridiculously packed like sardines!

Worst of all though, instead of playing a DJ sort of set it appeared he was just playing the tracks off his latest album.

I was thinking 'f***!! Any minute now I'm going to be on the jazz express and this isn't what I had in mind!'

Luckily Paul Van Dyk was playing (before he went all EDM etc) in the main room and he saved the day for us :D?

Sometimes you want to save the 'peak' of it for a particular DJ or part of the night, so you don't want to take it too early. Judging this can be tricky.

I fell foul of this one year. Going in to Amnesia, in around 2013 I think, Calvin Harris was headlining the night. Big buzz about the island for it, and it was our last night.

Dropped a Loveheart (apparently they were red, but my memory has them down as orange) in the que on the way in.

Worst of all though, instead of playing a DJ sort of set it appeared he was just playing the tracks off his latest album.

I was thinking 'f***!! Any minute now I'm going to be on the jazz express and this isn't what I had in mind!'

Luckily Paul Van Dyk was playing (before he went all EDM etc) in the main room and he saved the day for us :D?

I can picture you.... in a rocking chair telling your grand children all these stories

Maybe it is the way you share your stories on here ?‍♂️?

Lol. Yeah this is why we never take something in the first hour...
I wanna know if the party is what I want it to be in terms of atmosphere, dj's, crowd...if not, save it for the next time.
If you want to use responsible, you can only take so much a year with some weeks of rest in between so I only wanna take it under the good circumstances.

I can picture you.... in a rocking chair telling your grand children all these stories

Maybe it is the way you share your stories on here ?‍♂️?

haha ? sorry mate, hope I don't come across as a jackanory lol, its just the way I recall them in my head. I'll give it a rest for now.

Funny you mention it though actually, stories for the kids, my eldest daughter (nearly 15) was recently learning about drugs at school and she was telling me all about it when she got home.

Cocaine, ecstasy etc etc. I literally sat there and didn't mutter a word apart from a really sheepish 'yeah, crazy isn't it' ? fcuk sake ?‍♂️.

Lol. Yeah this is why we never take something in the first hour...
I wanna know if the party is what I want it to be in terms of atmosphere, dj's, crowd...if not, save it for the next time.
If you want to use responsible, you can only take so much a year with some weeks of rest in between so I only wanna take it under the good circumstances.

yeah, spot on that. I try and stick to this advice too ?

haha ? sorry mate, hope I don't come across as a jackanory lol, its just the way I recall them in my head. I'll give it a rest for now.

Funny you mention it though actually, stories for the kids, my eldest daughter (nearly 15) was recently learning about drugs at school and she was telling me all about it when she got home.

Cocaine, ecstasy etc etc. I literally sat there and didn't mutter a word apart from a really sheepish 'yeah, crazy isn't it' ? fcuk sake ?‍♂️.
Remember all that at school, Leah Betts etc. And was always adamant I’d never take drugs. A few years later this changed to I’ll never take smack or crack.

some actual ibiza 2019 gossip still:

latest club closing? no, it isn't pacha with solomun. es paradis stays open for another week and will finally have its closing party next saturday 19th october.

am just doing the changes online now.

some actual ibiza 2019 gossip still:

latest club closing? no, it isn't pacha with solomun. es paradis stays open for another week and will finally have its closing party next saturday 19th october.

am just doing the changes online now.
Didn't even realise it was open. What sort of season have they had? Haven't been there for nearly 20 years but remember it being a really beautiful club that seems to have lost its way recently.

Didn't even realise it was open. What sort of season have they had? Haven't been there for nearly 20 years but remember it being a really beautiful club that seems to have lost its way recently.

When I passed by it last month I think they were giving out free entry wristbands to their glow party

it's still there yeah and they somehow manage to get by it seems. their water and glow paint parties do attract people, but I genuinely think the only two or three times a year they fill the club is usually their opening, clockwork, and their closing.

it's still there yeah and they somehow manage to get by it seems. their water and glow paint parties do attract people, but I genuinely think the only two or three times a year they fill the club is usually their opening, clockwork, and their closing.

I really don't understand how they keep going. And it's a shame such a pretty club is so underused, it could be lots of things, from a daytime club (with roof retracted) to a club aimed at older House-heads etc but for years they just seem to make the same half-hearted effort.

Back