*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

52259356_2163696407180344_2624782758014091264_o.jpg

7-11 of october at ibiza rocks hotel!
Shit I miss this by 12 days..?

I enjoyed some of what HS82 was doing back in 2013 (Essential mix from 13 still holds up IMO) when he was still playing for the likes of Enter for example, of course as taste changes for both listener and music provider, I drifted away as his popularity rose and he started to be a little more 'mainstream'. Call it what you will but i think he can probably still put on a night somewhere and Walk Around like your bigger than prince will always be a fun track for me.

Ants just announced that they are starting a week later this year. I think this means Cocoon at ushuaia on 25th May

I honestly cannot see that. Maybe Destino instead? Ushauia would be interesting, just for the forum reactions alone anyways ahaha

I honestly cannot see that. Maybe Destino instead? Ushauia would be interesting, just for the forum reactions alone anyways ahaha

To be fair they have been linked with the Hï brand for a little while now and those rumours have never been completely shut down by those in the know, so it’s possible.

Don’t think a season residency would work but a few one off events across the season... who knows?

Either way seems Cocoon are gearing up for an announcement this week, possibly today judging from their socials.

I have no idea if the above is true, but as we have said many times before, in May the audience is Ibiza is not really EDM is it? In terms of Ushuaia openings (and even the May Ants dates in the past), the likes of Richie Hawtin, Beyer (and even Sven himself) have played Ushuaia in May (or for the closing in October).

What else is going to fill Saturday 25th at Ushuaia then? Cocoon already made the announcement they are having a one off on that date and it's free. Ushuaia wouldn't push ants a week later unless there was something else big to fill it. The opening ants party is usually huge.

What else is going to fill Saturday 25th at Ushuaia then? Cocoon already made the announcement they are having a one off on that date and it's free. Ushuaia wouldn't push ants a week later unless there was something else big to fill it. The opening ants party is usually huge.
Elrow..?

Back