*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

Thank you very much! Appreciate you listening to it. (For anyone else who wants to hear it, you can listen back at )

coincidentally I also had a mix played the other week on Steve KIW's 1BTN show! The station really took off after I left Sussex which I was a bit gutted about!

anyways, back to ze thread.... when are the pikes listings out? I was hyper-critical after my last visit, but I was probably in the wrong frame of mind that night

coincidentally I also had a mix played the other week on Steve KIW's 1BTN show! The station really took off after I left Sussex which I was a bit gutted about!

anyways, back to ze thread.... when are the pikes listings out? I was hyper-critical after my last visit, but I was probably in the wrong frame of mind that night

Ooh, which mix?

Back at Amnesia on Monday’s just seems a touch too obvious for all the different clues they have been dropping. I have a suspicion it’s bigger than that.

Just booked three days at the end of July from Monday - Thursday after Innervisions in Barcelona so hoping I’ll get some Cocoon action in that time ?

By now I'm pretty sure cocoon will be back at amnesia. just don't see it happening on a friday instead of carola. sven would have to give up so many festival bookings, just look at his summer calendars of the last years.

Back