*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

Looks like Idol is moving from Sankeys to Eden. Wonder what’s going on at Sankeys.

Big raps to the booking team at Eden if true, that makes their 2019 lineup:

Shine
Defected
Toolroom
Bongos Bingo
Idol

Throw in a PukkaUp or Ibiza Rocks afterparty style event and they've almost got an entire week of busy events. Considering the place was almost closed for good a few years ago it's a big turnaround.

Big raps to the booking team at Eden if true, that makes their 2019 lineup:

Shine
Defected
Toolroom
Bongos Bingo
Idol

Throw in a PukkaUp or Ibiza Rocks afterparty style event and they've almost got an entire week of busy events. Considering the place was almost closed for good a few years ago it's a big turnaround.

I agree they have a good programming this year, but are you sure bongo's bingo stays at eden...?

Would prefer “cream” back at amnesia but sundays, went to cream for the first time since moving from amnesia fair to say wasn’t that impressed I do like a very small bit of edm but in love with trance

genuinely don‘t think cream will continue on the island....but I might be misinformed

genuinely don‘t think cream will continue on the island....but I might be misinformed
They made a doozy of that, were the numbers that bad to justify the switch they made last year? I thought the lines up at Amnesia we’re still ok although tho a little stale.

They made a doozy of that, were the numbers that bad to justify the switch they made last year? I thought the lines up at Amnesia we’re still ok although tho a little stale.
It wasn’t really a matter of numbers justifying the switch. Hi bought cream ibiza brand name and turned it into a 100% edm event. Unless someone buys the cream ibiza brand then it won’t happen again, unless delivered by hi.

It wasn’t really a matter of numbers justifying the switch. Hi bought cream ibiza brand name and turned it into a 100% edm event. Unless someone buys the cream ibiza brand then it won’t happen again, unless delivered by hi.
Cream ibiza was great until nick ferguson left. Favourite night on island by far. The trance was totally suited to amnesia main room. The edm fest it has become is cream in name only

Back