*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

Solomun + 1 just confirmed on Pacha FB Page! 26 May to 13 October

Interestingly ticket prices are flat prices at €40-€55 depending on date of party with August being most expensive ... Last year they did stepped ticket pricing ... But these are generally lower than before so maybe a good sign

Interestingly ticket prices are flat prices at €40-€55 depending on date of party with August being most expensive ... Last year they did stepped ticket pricing ... But these are generally lower than before so maybe a good sign

As mentioned above, they may have some internal competition on other nights at Pacha over the week

yeah next one coming in half an hour.
Seems to be Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike at Ushuaia. I know not many on here care about it, but what I do find interesting is that it runs from June 18th until September 24th.

As far as I can remember, only ANTS used to run this long at Ushuaia, with most other parties only running in July and August.

Perhaps other parties at Ushuaia will run longer as well?

Seems to be Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike at Ushuaia. I know not many on here care about it, but what I do find interesting is that it runs from June 18th until September 24th.

As far as I can remember, only ANTS used to run this long at Ushuaia, with most other parties only running in July and August.

Perhaps other parties at Ushuaia will run longer as well?

no, last year lots of ushuaia parties had a long season - check the 2018 calendar

Okay so according to Darius Syrossian himself via Twitter, he'll be continuing his Do Not Sleep Night Thursdays at Amnesia.

And for the upset news...rumours are saying Guetta to Hï on Fridays under his Jack Back alias and focusing on an underground sound? Did I get it right Stivi?

Okay so according to Darius Syrossian himself via Twitter, he'll be continuing his Do Not Sleep Night Thursdays at Amnesia.

And for the upset news...rumours are saying Guetta to Hï on Fridays under his Jack Back alias and focusing on an underground sound? Did I get it right Stivi?

no. not really.

no, last year lots of ushuaia parties had a long season - check the 2018 calendar
Hm, wrong recollection then on my part... All the better, hope to catch some open air parties still when I'm there September 20th-23rd. :)

Is there a way to look at last year's party calendar? When I go to the page, it only shows me the new 2019 one without the option to choose the year...

Hm, wrong recollection then on my part... All the better, hope to catch some open air parties still when I'm there September 20th-23rd. :)

Is there a way to look at last year's party calendar? When I go to the page, it only shows me the new 2019 one without the option to choose the year...

scroll down to the bottom of any week and there'll you find buttons that lead you to past year's calendar archive.

nice spot - although the DNS twitter feed mentions winning guestlist for thursdays at Amnesia next summer- posted in 2019!
i assume they mean this summer

Anyone heard anything about shm in ibiza this year? A residency somewhere. I'm not a massive fan of all this edm stuff but I'm taking my daughter again and it's something she'll be interested in. I took her other year to hi to see Martin garrix, tbh it wasn't that bad lol, thought lost frequencies was the better of the 2 on the night. As for hi, bring back space.

Anyone heard anything about shm in ibiza this year? A residency somewhere. I'm not a massive fan of all this edm stuff but I'm taking my daughter again and it's something she'll be interested in. I took her other year to hi to see Martin garrix, tbh it wasn't that bad lol, thought lost frequencies was the better of the 2 on the night. As for hi, bring back space.

They have literally just posted on Insta teasing an Ibiza date on 26th July.

No venue confirmed but theyve mainly played Pacha and Ushuaia befoe but youd expect they have the demand to fill Privilege

Back