*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

They changed direction due to noise restriction issues and nothing to do with bands not being a success.

The future of live music AT IBIZA ROCKS HOTEL
In 2005 we did something completely groundbreaking and invaded the island of dance with guitars. In the last 12 years we have been proud to showcase many of the worlds biggest stars and brightest new talents and can confidently say that 90% of all the bands we have booked would have never had the opportunity to play the island of Ibiza if it was not for Ibiza Rocks.

The local Ibiza sound laws are not designed to cater for international live bands and as a result for many years we have faced constant challenges and frustrations with the technical conditions of our licence in order to deliver live bands. We can’t keep up the fight, it’s time to let go of the past and embrace the future.

The Ibiza Rocks Hotel has had it’s most successful season ever and our afternoon Pool Parties with Craig David and Elrow have been completely sold out. We are still proudly delivering an incredible music event programme and have firmly cemented our position as the “Home of the Pool Party.”

Our event time slot may have changed but our passion for bringing fresh energy and experiences to Ibiza will never die.

Long live Ibiza Rocks

Andy Mckay
Owner, Ibiza Rocks Group

that is the official word of course...

rock and rap are dead. electronic music is the only genre that keeps on evolving all the time. everything there can be done on a guitar and a bass has been done. this will never be the case on a synthie and computer.

Suggestions Moments of Ibiza will be back in 2019. Anchors emojis present on the fb post would hint towards a boat party, I would assume.

FB_IMG_1541925533935.jpg

just quickly on the forums (my hiking trip is fantastic and I am disconnecting very successfully).

after years of us telling the clubs they should start releasing things earlier, it seems this year they actually do.

watch this space, from as early as tomorrow if things go according to plan.

I‘m out again, ciao!

just quickly on the forums (my hiking trip is fantastic and I am disconnecting very successfully).

after years of us telling the clubs they should start releasing things earlier, it seems this year they actually do.

watch this space, from as early as tomorrow if things go according to plan.

I‘m out again, ciao!

..... :)

46221953_2313695048674634_5452108593090265088_n.png

judging by will taylor‘s instagram, abode will be back at amnesia next year, again on thursdays. guess DNS too.

What was your take on the Amnesia Thursdays ? Heard real mixed stories but overall seemed to be a solid debut season for both ?

Back