*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

Everyone knows Eden's marquee midweeker is Bongos Bingo. Rammo.
Would be mad to replace it from a financial POV.

Of course, it isn't a club night. It's a load of nonsense. But when you're struggling to fill a venue 7-nights a week, diversifying your programming is a logical step.
I had no idea this existed, quick look on YouTube it actually looks like good craic. Something different on a night off from clubbing

Forgot about Bongos Bingo! make it 5 busy nights a week for Eden then...unheard of for them at any time in their history.

Bet the bars around it like Plastik, Itica, Linekers etc are pleased with Eden's lineup too

Sensible punters stay away last time I went in linekers and plastik they literally make up the drink prices and can be extortionate. Never been in Itica since it was linkerfied but heard bad tales

toolroom sundays is actually quite clever, mark knight and co play a similar sound to defected these days, so soundwise sundays at eden stay the same as the successful last year. and toolroom of course got a long history as well.

Rediscovering the wheel? or something along those lines... I remember Toolroom on what i think was Mondays at Eden or whatever it was called back then circa 2013 i believe, I remember going only because it was free and perhaps my 2nd trip to the island ended up at Cocoon in the end anyways.

Sensible punters stay away last time I went in linekers and plastik they literally make up the drink prices and can be extortionate. Never been in Itica since it was linkerfied but heard bad tales

When was that?

Visited both bars summer just passed and can’t say I’d call the drinks prices extortionate, in fact found it very reasonable.

Additionally, chilling on a bench across the road we saw a looky looky man get chased by the rozzers and he tried to run across the sandy beach. Total failure. Got about 5 steps and flaked out.

So cheap drinks and live entertainment.

And people say Ibiza is dying :lol:

So Väth announced his spring tour dates.
And for the 25th of May there is a 20 years Cocoon Ibiza date.
Probably a single special event or they moved to Saturdays...I personally think they moved to saturdays @ Pacha.

So Väth announced his spring tour dates.
And for the 25th of May there is a 20 years Cocoon Ibiza date.
Probably a single special event or they moved to Saturdays...I personally think they moved to saturdays @ Pacha.

special event it is. can‘t say any more than that other than they 100% haven‘t moved to saturdays at pacha

When was that?

Visited both bars summer just passed and can’t say I’d call the drinks prices extortionate, in fact found it very reasonable.

Additionally, chilling on a bench across the road we saw a looky looky man get chased by the rozzers and he tried to run across the sandy beach. Total failure. Got about 5 steps and flaked out.

So cheap drinks and live entertainment.

And people say Ibiza is dying :lol:

Couple year back I remember plastik wanting 10e for a vodka. Linekars isn't as bad I must admit but I doubt itica will be as cheap as it used too. I remember when they did 2 pints for 5e and buckets of Corona for 10e ideal.

You can't beat a good people watch hahaha!

it‘s all gonna be announced in good time guys. even if the right answer would be said (not the case so far) I wouldn‘t confirm it

special event it is. can‘t say any more than that other than they 100% haven‘t moved to saturdays at pacha
a few weeks ago I bought a discounted ticket for hi valid for all the dates of 2019 except saturday 18/5 (because it's opening party) and 25/5 (I do not know why).
Now I think I understand why on the 25th there are no discounts...

Back