*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
to go up against cocoon opening? no. may 31st *might* be a different thing though MAYBE. not sure at all.
Sorry mate. Heavy weekend and can’t even read a calendar now. Meant Thursday 31 May. Interesting response, cheers.

let me add...in a normal world I'd say they won't start before afterlife barcelona which is on sat 16th june.

but it's ibiza and ibiza isn't normal as we all very well know ;)

Cheers. Yeah, been around the Ibiza block far too often to take anything for granted. Just fancying a short openings visit this year.

Is Sankeys not opening this year?

I posted this Feb 21st last year, seems they have a history of not waking-up until late. Probably have less clout than the other clubs, so can only really mop up after the rest have shared the spoils.

"Seems very quiet on the Sankeys front. At least the Ibiza end."

I just heard a rumour.. obviously my source is crap and I'll no longer be listening to him lol. He also told me Paradise is moving to Amnesia or Hi :lol:

Steve Lawler - or "Lawler" as he now wishes to be known - getting handed loads of Ushuaia dates to cushion the blow of being ousted from Hï after 1 season :lol:

Has in the dark been axed then?? Not that I would mind in slightest just if thats the case do we think afterlife will definitely move to Hi on Thursdays...

Steve Lawler - or "Lawler" as he now wishes to be known - getting handed loads of Ushuaia dates to cushion the blow of being ousted from Hï after 1 season :lol:

Looks like it! Clearest public indication yet that there is no "In The Dark" this year on Thursday?

Is Lawler really a BIG STAGE Ushuaia type artist? Though he may play the pre-9pm side of things I suppose!

Looks like Ants is going to be the same as previous years?

Looks like it! Clearest public indication yet that there is no "In The Dark" this year on Thursday?

Is Lawler really a BIG STAGE Ushuaia type artist? Though he may play the pre-9pm side of things I suppose!

Looks like Ants is going to be the same as previous years?

Opening & Closing parties + Ants have more "underground" djs
main season its more EDM etc

as i posted in the relevent confirmed sections
Lawlers 19 May at Ushuaia is listed in different locations as Ushuaia Opening & Ants Opening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back