Ibiza Global Radio (now with app and Russian!?)

Morbyd

I've been listening to Ibiza Global a lot over the past couple of years as I'm really missing the island and my pre-parenting clubbing lifestyle!

I got a new car about 2 years ago with a good stereo and the fancy bluetooth built-in and figured out that streaming music from your phone is a lot more interesting than the radio. Been listening to Ibiza Global and Ibiza Sonica via the Android app Replaio.

Around the same time I put Amazon Echoes all over the house (in case Bezos wants to listen in 😂) so sometimes I put the radio on throughout home through the built-in Tune-In app.

Color me surprised tonight when tonight I'm listening and the DJ starts speaking in Russian! First time I've heard that.

Also, downloaded their new Android app recently. Another good way to stream it.

I've been listening to Ibiza Global a lot over the past couple of years as I'm really missing the island and my pre-parenting clubbing lifestyle!

I got a new car about 2 years ago with a good stereo and the fancy bluetooth built-in and figured out that streaming music from your phone is a lot more interesting than the radio. Been listening to Ibiza Global and Ibiza Sonica via the Android app Replaio.

Around the same time I put Amazon Echoes all over the house (in case Bezos wants to listen in 😂) so sometimes I put the radio on throughout home through the built-in Tune-In app.

Color me surprised tonight when tonight I'm listening and the DJ starts speaking in Russian! First time I've heard that.

Also, downloaded their new Android app recently. Another good way to stream it.
Putin knows your location and will be with you shortly.

I had IGR on in a pub in Manchester a couple of weeks ago, Tuesday evening and there was a Russian female DJ playing some half decent tunes. She also translated into English. As you allude to IGR has it's own app so no need to rely on Tune-in or similar, although it can be a bit tempremental.

Ibiza Sonica also has it's own app and splits into it's counterpart stations (ie Calm, Club) and the one plus for Sonica is you get to see the track names - that shouldn't happen with IGR and it should!!

Got an internet radio in the kitchen. Always have it on. Would love it in the car.
Me too! Sits under the telly and has two proper speakers attached. Also have a Pure portable upstairs, and downstairs my PC is attached to speakers so on a glorious day the windows can be opened with IGR or IS streaming through. Not too loud to upset the neighbours though.

Tell him to bring the beer! I could do with spending an hour with him explaining the terms "gay rights", "press freedom" and "opposition".
Did you see him get crushed at a q/a session by a female reporter a couple days ago?? Omg it was glorious.

Did you see him get crushed at a q/a session by a female reporter a couple days ago?? Omg it was glorious.
The problem with questions like hers is you're never going to get a decent answer out of him so it's more reporter grandstanding than actual newsworthy item.

In case it wasn't obvious, I live in Russia which is why I was particularly surprised by hearing Russian on IGR. I wasn't intending to make this a thread for political discussion!

Me too! Sits under the telly and has two proper speakers attached. Also have a Pure portable upstairs, and downstairs my PC is attached to speakers so on a glorious day the windows can be opened with IGR or IS streaming through. Not too loud to upset the neighbours though.
I have my living room Echo hooked in to the surround stereo so I can listen to various streaming options it supports (Amazon music, Spotify, or IGR via Tuned-In). Also have a media center computer hooked into the stereo so I can do MP3s and other streaming options.

The cool thing with the Echoes is you an have them synced all through the house.

Just listening to a wonderful tune on IGR but there's no strapline (either on PC, app or player) telling me what it is. Really annoying as I'd love to listen again and buy the darned thing!!

Back