Ibiza & Formentera 2022 summer photos & videos

Monday 29th and that week, so the week prior should be available. Dunno if the Dutch/Germans have a national holiday around then which really would make stuff expensive?
Half term makes a massive difference in prices alone. I know, as I had years of it

Half term makes a massive difference in prices alone. I know, as I had years of it
I can see a flight out and back for just over £100 from Manchester the week before HT, but the Saturday flights are over £200 looking at Skyscanner. Might wait a week and see if they bring them down to get people booking - but the Saturday flights and hotel prices are ridiculous for May outside HT.

Anyhow this is way off topic so here's a fuzzy picture of the Dutch bar which makes me wonder - will they be open for the football World Cup in Nov/Dec? I seriously doubt it as they close for winter, but if there are enough local Dutchies hanging around??

Attachments

• IMG_20220621_201123858_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220621_201123858_HDR.jpg
    657.4 KB · Views: 22
I can see a flight out and back for just over £100 from Manchester the week before HT, but the Saturday flights are over £200 looking at Skyscanner. Might wait a week and see if they bring them down to get people booking - but the Saturday flights and hotel prices are ridiculous for May outside HT.

Anyhow this is way off topic so here's a fuzzy picture of the Dutch bar which makes me wonder - will they be open for the football World Cup in Nov/Dec? I seriously doubt it as they close for winter, but if there are enough local Dutchies hanging around??
Cafe de Hoeck in Figuertes ?

I recognize it ...

Out of the season , it was one of the hotspots. Last year around amnesia opening / closing it was a nice hangout ( with cooltoure ). Was not bad there nice crowd. Remember this strange year and think about this party and the wonderful set of blessed madonna.

Cooltoure opens all year round, I think.

Last edited:
Out of the season , it was one of the hotspots. Last year around amnesia opening / closing it was a nice hangout
1 - Cafe de Hoeck is never open out of season
2 - Since when "around amnesia opening / closing" is out of season?!

1 - Cafe de Hoeck is never open out of season
2 - Since when "around amnesia opening / closing" is out of season?!

1. Cooltoure was a nice hangout , I mean

2. Amnesia Opening and closing 2021 was , ok lets say , late at the season

It’s a bit melancholic, especially right after the summer season but I do like going around the quiet sites in the winter time.

Back