Ibiza for the first time

C

canuck901

My friend and I are going to be in Europe for 4 weeks and we will be in Ibiza and Mallorca for 6-7 days.

What clubs should are really good for music and hot european girls!???

We are Canadians :p

we will be in Ibiza and mallorca September 9-16
then we are going away on a contiki tour

anyone else going there these days?

What is Ibiza like in September?

IBZ 09

Ibiza in September is ace! 8)
Space, BoraBora, and the Ibizian Sunset are not to be missed. We'll be @ Mambo Fri 7/9 :p

canuck901 said:
My friend and I are going to be in Europe for 4 weeks and we will be in Ibiza and Mallorca for 6-7 days.

What clubs should are really good for music and hot european girls!???

We are Canadians :p

Space, Pacha, El Divino and DC10 are the best clubs.

But forget these and head for the West End in San Antonio if you're after pulling the girls European girls (English that is :rolleyes: )

Ibiza in sep is the best, I go evry year and it has a lovely vibe about the place.See you all sep 19-26.There is always loads of talent, check out la salinas beach for some beauties, and the large clubs, you will not have a problem.Enjoy Lads. ;)

where's ya manor?

:p Haha Mambobirdette-Bambi, yr location is a ditch. Wahahahahaha my location is a drain...after I've fallen backwrds off a wall in Walsall town ctr :rolleyes: Oh yeh bring it on thick & fast like honey!
Yo pikkety witch, got my pix on site 4 all to view :!:

Re: where's ya manor?

Smalljinx said:
:p Haha Mambobirdette-Bambi, yr location is a ditch. Wahahahahaha my location is a drain...after I've fallen backwrds off a wall in Walsall town ctr :rolleyes: Oh yeh bring it on thick & fast like honey!
Yo pikkety witch, got my pix on site 4 all to view :!:

Yea humpty dumpty!! hehe. You can keep your honey to yrself luv :D

I seen the pix & me and twirly skirt!! :p

Back