Ibiza for new year?

B

Baddass

Me and a few mates are thinking of escaping England for new yr and heading over to Ibiza for some sun!! got a few questions which im hoping ppl can answer for me:

- what is open over the new yr period?? Is pacha and El Devino open on new yrs eve especially?

- what else is open at that time of yr? Would be staying in Ibiza town probably as guess San An would be dead?

- Are flights from England cheaper at this time of yr? i guess they would be, any flight prices ppl could quote me from their experiences?

- are there any partying tourists in the off season or is it all locals?? dont wanna look TOO out of place :)

thanks for the help

A lot of spannish people i know are going over for the new year. A lot of clubs i have been told will be open over this period, at least pacha and amnesia i think. Easy jet are not yet quoting prices for this period, haven't looked at basiq air and such like. Lisa and i are having the wildest escape fantasies about going over at that time. 8)
should we- could we- would we
:twisted:

easyjet don't fly to ibiza in winter. mallorca and barcelona are the nearest airports ej use with connections to ibiza.

stephen said:
easyjet don't fly to ibiza in winter. mallorca and barcelona are the nearest airports ej use with connections to ibiza.

Hmmm, Barcelona for new year :D

Oh $hit, i forgot, the g/f has to work new years eve and new years day :(

Stephen, coming from Holland i have flown via barcelona several times! :D That leaves Basiq air then basically!
What about the boot trip over?

all the details are in our ferry section on this site. it's a long journey but there is 'talk' of a super fast ferry on the route.

DrewUK said:
stephen said:

your signature says you are going to barcelona for NY, but you say your gf is working... has she managed to get the time off then??

andivokes said:
DrewUK said:
stephen said:

your signature says you are going to barcelona for NY, but you say your gf is working... has she managed to get the time off then??

Yeah, its all sorted - she managed to get the time off :p

Flight is booked, hotel is booked, restaurant is booked, bars are located - just the club to sort now ;)

Back