ibiza for closing parties

tubbs

alryt all hows a goin.im headin to ibiza for the closing this year from 18th-28th september.i usually go around aug but decided this year to go for th closing parties and was wondering is it still busey there at dat time or is it dead.?

It will be pretty quite by the end of September. But on the plus side the beaches are less crowded, there's less queues to get in places and ticket prices are cheaper. I've been there a few times over those dates and it's a really good time to go.

There'll still be a good crowd there for the cubs - just not as busy as mid august. You'll have a bit more room to move in most places.

:)nice 1 man,ya was ther in mid august lastyear and it was mental busy.cant wait now the linups are mental

the main thing is once space closes.the island seems to start to run down.but still open till end of october

anyone know the best place to head after the clubs heard sumtin bout bora bora or sumtin or am i wrong.

haha i see ya found your way over here

been on here meself tubbs tryna get a bit of info cause have nothing else to do in work and ibiza is all i can think about ha

out 12th sep for 1 week
always go this time of year cause every party feels like the last and u go crazy whoop whoop..........

SEP IS BANGING FACT

ps how many of you heading out ?????

4 heading over with tubbs and me and a mate of mine heading over

we both know some people out there and i also know another group going

where ya staying mate?

replied to your pm there mate

yep we land on the 16th

pirate ship??tell me more haha

sent ya my msn there if ya wanna add me and tell me mate

haha i see ya found your way over here

been on here meself tubbs tryna get a bit of info cause have nothing else to do in work and ibiza is all i can think about ha

haha same as man except im outa work so its worse sittn round all day.just heard there the swine flu is in ibiza,someone in the zodiac apts had it.badd buzzz hope its not there wen wer ther.it wint stop me goin anyway

would the clubs be dead or wil they get a crowd for the closing parties

The clubs are nicely busy, not rammed, but plenty of peoples still (depending on the night). And its a different crowd to the summer, more mature clubbers IMO.

Whats the weather like in September?

up to 28 degrees thats wat it says in the magazine i have.

28 degrees if you're lucky, maybe at the beginning. It is normally very hit and miss, you could be fine and it be perfect, but then it can also rain heavily. :spank:

The clubs are nicely busy, not rammed, but plenty of peoples still (depending on the night). And its a different crowd to the summer, more mature clubbers IMO.

28 degrees if you're lucky, maybe at the beginning. It is normally very hit and miss, you could be fine and it be perfect, but then it can also rain heavily. :spank:

hopefully with a bit of luck the weather wil be gudd.once its warm i dont really mind

Back