Ibiza Football Firm (Need responses)

robuk88

Hi Ibizians,

I posted a thread here about 2 years back i touched down in ibiza for the 1st time and hunted high and low for the local football firm. These came to very little luck so i was wondering if anyone else could tell me where i can find either street gangs or football firms or these dont exist where can me and my firm find a group of lads who would be up for a ruck in a local bar who are willing to go toe to toe with bottles wooden stools and maybe a sneaky knuckle duster. Id love to hear some genuine responses as ill be touching down soon and looking to take over the place.

so which firm are you with.you might as well pick on some fellow brits.cannot miss them the ones in team shirts.best of luck.

Thank you for your response were called the BD Gappers as its our local drinking hole we dont run from a football team as such but have laid a few british firms out such as Bradford Citys Ointment, Leeds Uniteds Service Crew and West Hams ICF. We also attended a scottish game recently and took on there firm but they were no match for us were looking for a new challenge as people cant contain us and believe me when we get going were like a monkey in a cage in we really go wild and our opponents are left hurt but this is all part of the fun and what you must accept with life of a hooligan especially when your firm as highly regarded as the BD Gappers

:rolleyes: ... just remember you can be held for up to 4 years on remand awaiting trial in Spain for stuff related to serious disorder. We'll check back in 2017 if we haven't heard from you again by then :lol:.

Thank you for your response were called the BD Gappers as its our local drinking hole we dont run from a football team as such but have laid a few british firms out such as Bradford Citys Ointment, Leeds Uniteds Service Crew and West Hams ICF. We also attended a scottish game recently and took on there firm but they were no match for us were looking for a new challenge as people cant contain us and believe me when we get going were like a monkey in a cage in we really go wild and our opponents are left hurt but this is all part of the fun and what you must accept with life of a hooligan especially when your firm as highly regarded as the BD Gappers

I hope you get caught, arrested and then buggered by Spanish police with a truncheon. Going on holiday looking for a fight? Sort your life out!

Yes Ibiza is a haven for some serious football gangs so your going to the right place. You will need to be tooled up as there are "cutters" involved and there are some terrible injuries that have been reported. Here is a list of the most "active" firms.

1. PDB boot boys. ( these lot dont piss about and follow PDB FC, they hang around at the airport on non-match days and pick off victims while they wait for taxis and other forms of transport )

2. San An Stabbers. ( yet again not to be messed with and have a serious rivalry with the PDB boot boys and they follow San Antonio FC. They pretty much rule the west end and run it with an iron fist. Ironically they remind me of my old home town firm the BCFC zulus because they have a large black contingent a bit like the zulus. Only difference is these boys have lots of "lucky lucky" men in there firm. Be aware if you have a row with these guys,they will approach you with a box of fake sunglasses then WALLOP!!!! You will be cuffed around the noggin with a batch of fake guetta cd's ).

3. Portinaxt Posers. ( Not the toughest of firms but definitly the best dressed, a key element of english soccer thugs. Not much stone island here though but plenty of burberry courtesy of the "lucky lucky" boys ( see above). These guys travel well as they live in the north so basically if they want a ruck they have to travel and they always go 1st class on the train ( ICF style ). Have been involved in some memorable battles one of which was dubbed "the battle of san miguel".. many where injured after the local derby against the San miguel swillers.

4. Last but not least are the Es Canar Caners. ( Yet again based in the north of the island following ES CANA FC, not as active as they used to be. Most of the original firm have moved on to run a small market and only really come out to play on big match days especially against the posers ( see above ).

Hot tip. Best way to "have it" with some of these boys is when they have been clubbing and obviously more "loved up" than looking for some action. Amnesia around 6am as they leave blinded by the sun and still semi gurning. Assemble the BD gappers on the other side of the road and pile straight into them with your Bottles,bats,kunckeldusters and dont forget your CS spray.

Hope this helps...

Last edited:
Yes Ibiza is a haven for some serious football gangs so your going to the right place. You will need to be tooled up as there are a "cutters" involved and there are some terrible injuries that have been reported. Here is a list of the most "active" firms.

1. PDB boot boys. ( these lot dont piss about and follow PDB FC, they hang around at the airport on non-match days and pick off victims while they wait for taxis and other forms of transport )

2. San An Stabbers. ( yet again not to be messed with and have a serious rivalry with the PDB boot boys and they follow San Antonio FC. They pretty much rule the west end and run it with an iron fist. Ironically they remind me of my old home town firm the BCFC zulus because they have a large black contingent a bit like the zulus. Only difference is these boys have lots of "lucky lucky" men in there firm. Be aware if you have a row with these guys,they will approach you with a box of fake sunglasses then WALLOP!!!! You will be cuffed around the noggin with a batch of fake guetta cd's ).

3. Portinaxt Posers. ( Not the toughest of firms but definitly the best dressed, a key element of english soccer thugs. Not much stone island here though but plenty of burberry courtesy of the "lucky luck" boys ( see above). These guys travel well as they live in the north so basically if they want a ruck they have to travel and they always go 1st class on the train ( ICF style ). Have been involved in some memorable battlesmost one of which was dubbed "the battle of san miguel".. many where injured after the local derby against the San miguel swillers.

4. Last but not least are the Es Canar Caners. ( Yet again based in the north of the island following ES CANA FC, not as active as they used to be. Most of the original firm have moved on to run a small market and only really come out to play on big match days especially against the posers ( see above ).

Hot tip. Best way to "have it" with some of these boys is when they have been clubbing and obviously more "loved up" than looking for some action. Amnesia around 6am as they leave blinded by the sun and still semi gurning. Assemble the BD gappers on the other side of the road and pile straight into them with your Bottles,bats,kunckeldusters and dont forget your CS spray.

Hope this helps...

^^ :lol:

Try Italy Or Argentina. Remember no matter how big and hard you think you are there's always bigger and better. The lads in those countries will likely show you a good time.

Yes Ibiza is a haven for some serious football gangs so your going to the right place. You will need to be tooled up as there are a "cutters" involved and there are some terrible injuries that have been reported. Here is a list of the most "active" firms.

3. Portinaxt Posers. ( Not the toughest of firms but definitly the best dressed, a key element of english soccer thugs. Not much stone island here though but plenty of burberry courtesy of the "lucky luck" boys ( see above). These guys travel well as they live in the north so basically if they want a ruck they have to travel and they always go 1st class on the train ( ICF style ). Have been involved in some memorable battlesmost one of which was dubbed "the battle of san miguel".. many where injured after the local derby against the San miguel swillers.

Hope this helps...

Brilliant!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hi,

Thank you for the response its very much appreciated.

In general my firm do not go into battle tooled up as we regard it as a naughty rule however when you in a boozer and you have chairs and bottled next to you we find these acceptable as the fight is then fair as the rivals have the same weapons at hand. Knives and Guns are really for pussys.

Since you posted this message ive spoke to PDB's top boy but he said he wouldnt be up to taking on our firm as recently they got attacked by a hen do on the island and he lost an eye with a stiletto heal to the head. So for the time been they are non operational.

He did however pass numbers on for the Portinaxt Posers which i managed to make contact with but a similar story has occured except this was a gay stag do and of the stags does got make up in the Portinaxt Posers main heads eye so he currently awaiting surgery.

So its looks like we may just have to go toe to toe with the lucky lucky men aka
San An Stabbers is it possible you could arrange a meet on the beach somewhere without sun loungers as we like to have a bit of flat area to run head on with such louts. It would be very much appreciated as much as we like our Stone Island and CP Clobbers we will not be bringing this Ibiza as we liked to be bare chested hooligans abroad.

I can see theres alot of haters in this message for some unknown reason let me please tell you all abit about the history of our firm. When i was 6 my dad left my mother for a Gypsy women. I never saw him again my mum could never cope with this and turned to a life of drugs so at 7 i was on the streets. Whilest on the streets i had many a rough night seeking food out of bins and finding dregs of pop and alcohol to keep me going. I did this till i was 10 then i bumped into some others kids on the streets we then formed a street gang. Daily we would attack pensioners and School kids as they were easy picking then as time went on we decided to attack middle ages men and found out were good at it. By the time i was 12 i was driving around in a top range Ferrari which was taken from a local factory. As time went on we grew older and had money in our pockets and was living in our own house with partys every night we needed a new challenge which is when we decided to take the firm polish it up and bit and give ourselves the name BD Gappers. So life for me and the firm has not been an easy one but we are the most feared in the north so if anyone genuinely wants a ruck and is not scared of getting hurt please contact me.

I can see theres alot of haters in this message for some unknown reason let me please tell you all abit about the history of our firm. When i was 6 my dad left my mother for a Gypsy women. I never saw him again my mum could never cope with this and turned to a life of drugs so at 7 i was on the streets. Whilest on the streets i had many a rough night seeking food out of bins and finding dregs of pop and alcohol to keep me going. I did this till i was 10 then i bumped into some others kids on the streets we then formed a street gang. Daily we would attack pensioners and School kids as they were easy picking then as time went on we decided to attack middle ages men and found out were good at it. By the time i was 12 i was driving around in a top range Ferrari which was taken from a local factory. As time went on we grew older and had money in our pockets and was living in our own house with partys every night we needed a new challenge which is when we decided to take the firm polish it up and bit and give ourselves the name BD Gappers. So life for me and the firm has not been an easy one but we are the most feared in the north so if anyone genuinely wants a ruck and is not scared of getting hurt please contact me.

'I can see theres alot of haters for some unknown reason' - Your looking for fights on a public internet forum, you expect to get applause?

'By the time i was 12 i was driving around in a top range Ferrari' - No you werent, but at least now i know you are talking utter bollox. Kept us entertained at least!

But on a bit of a tangent, Ive never understood people who go out looking for fights, whats the point? If your good at fighting then why not make a living out of it and do it in a boxing/MMA ring who likewise want to get punched in the face? Not some innocent bystander who is just trying to have a laugh with his mates.

Your looking for fights on a public internet forum, you expect to get applause? - Youtube football hooligans and fight videos people even pay for this so yet i do expect an applause.

No you werent, but at least now i know you are talking utter bollox. Kept us entertained at least! - If you think im chatting utter bollox why not organise a few of your long haired spotty ginger friend and meet us on the beach you muppet then we will see whos chatting bollox.

But on a bit of a tangent, Ive never understood people who go out looking for fights, whats the point? If your good at fighting then why not make a living out of it and do it in a boxing/MMA ring who likewise want to get punched in the face? Not some innocent bystander who is just trying to have a laugh with his mates. - This is all watched and lots of different rules and theres a ref so its not a real punch up is it have you ever gone toe to toe with your mates at the side of you? Do you know what an adrenaline rush feels like ? You need to start living a bit.

This is all watched and lots of different rules and theres a ref so its not a real punch up is it have you ever gone toe to toe with your mates at the side of you? Do you know what an adrenaline rush feels like ? You need to start living a bit.
I think someone has been punched in the head too much...

Nevertheless, keep us entertained with your sh*t stories!!

Hi cherryman why you giving **** licks on here pal. Have you ever been to Ibiza partying or you some fat spotty gypsy cheeseburger eating ****?

Nevermind Eivissa pal, I dare you to take a short boat trip over to Formentera and I'm sure you'll receive a nice warm welcome from the notorious Formentera Football Fascists (FFF). We've bossed these waters since you and your "English gang" were in nappies and if you don't see the FFF coming first, you'll certainly hear us on our mopeds.

I know everyone who is worth knowing in the football world and, frankly, your little group sound like the latest X-Factor rejects so it wouldn't surprise me if you turn up with Mr Cowell in tow.

No-one cares about your little sob story about how hard life was growing up. And keep your opinions to yourself about weapons - if you're coming to the continent then you'll need to learn the phrase 'When in Rome...' because I'm going to serve you up with a nice, Spanish delicacy. We'll be waiting on the beach anyway, chillin' with the jellyfish.

P.S:- Don't bother bringing any "culturally diverse" people with you on the boat, you'll only get turned away at our immigration checkpoint...

P.P.S:- We won't be on the beach between 1pm and 3pm due to our daily siesta.

Back