IBIZA films

Crystal said:
how over priced is over priced?
very overpriced!! :lol:

you get the same views from plaza del sol and you dont have to spend a fortune!! :idea:

honeymoon0169.jpg

Well Ibiza Uncovered (at the #1 position of this list) is not a movie at all.
And even get us decent producers to (nearly) stop filming anyhow such a shame it was. The complete island was f***ed up about camera's in that time (1997).
It is rough footage from an editorial researcher (without any skills) which was thrown on air immediatly without any professional director, no cutting at all, after four weeks they sent in a crew with a decent camera and finished the job to make it look more decent. It is one of the most worst tv productions ever. And it causes really big damage to Ibiza. It is a tipically English scam. The only luck in this that they stayed most of the time in St. Antonio. Their own wild life park.

For example the filming at the REPS introduction session. The lady who filmed this was filming in a research stage, and left her tripod somewere in the room. It is constant in the picture. Let your mother do this and she will make the same idiot mistakes. BUT English broadcasters decide to trhow it on prime time. Cheapy cheapy lookie lookie.

The series is broadcasted troughout the world.

It is completely idiot that they are on top of this "movie" list.

Back in around 2001 on British tv (Channel 4 or BBC2) there was a one-off drama about a couple of lads (three maybe?) who went to Ibiza and met a cool bloke who invited them back to his villa. There were 2 gorgeous girls there and a fictional famous dj. They took drugs and partied but then it turned out the bloke and the dj were murderers and killed them all one-by-one in a kind of Halloween style rampage (bodies in cupboards, that sort of thing) while filming it all, taking coke and laughing maniacally.

Anyone remember it?

gingerfreak said:
Back in around 2001 on British tv (Channel 4 or BBC2) there was a one-off drama about a couple of lads (three maybe?) who went to Ibiza and met a cool bloke who invited them back to his villa. There were 2 gorgeous girls there and a fictional famous dj. They took drugs and partied but then it turned out the bloke and the dj were murderers and killed them all one-by-one in a kind of Halloween style rampage (bodies in cupboards, that sort of thing) while filming it all, taking coke and laughing maniacally.

Anyone remember it?

remember it well,didnt one of the lads kill his own mate then at the end one of the killers came back to life so to speak,he faked his own death,it was quite clever if a little cheesy

I highly recommend Sex & Lucia, shot partly on Formentera (tho they pretend it's a Greek island), a bit like a head****y David Lynch film but with no violence and plenty of shagging.

They were also gonna shoot an Ibiza zombie film (sure they were looking for extras on here). Did that ever happen?

next ibigate-scandal:

after guetta's horse ... now IBIZASHORE

They were also gonna shoot an Ibiza zombie film (sure they were looking for extras on here). Did that ever happen?

Pretty sure it has happened. Emily Atack of Inbetweeners fame is it in. Not sure its been released yet, but must have finished filming at the very least.

A short film about chilling is still my favourite. Some great music.

Last edited:
Ok the picture in my avatar is from a show for Irish tv channel Tg4 on ibiza .I've been looking for a link for it for years as it is easily the best no bullshit show ever on ibiza. I got in contact with one of the lads in the picture and he has it on vhs and he is kindly enough gona send me a copy so I can post it on here..

No both irish. Guy on thr left is a Dj and ginger on the right is a Irish/Spanish speaking tv/radio presenter. .

Back