Ibiza - end of season

well thats one of you for it.just another say 300 to get.space nightclub would be best as its got a few rooms.so you have say 60s in one 70s in another.modern ect.rare.ect
your looking at say people in there late 40s or 50s.

Maybe Ibiza Spotlight should organise a weekend by hiring one of the big venues as i'm sure it'd be a popular event & packed out to the rafters8) Stephan what do you think?

Dave

Hi Sue, the Pink Panther is always on top of my list to visit - great friendly atmosphere and OPEN!!! We visited Ibiza in April last year and your bar was busy.. you have the right attitude and i can imagine your bar being pretty busy all season. I'm going to try and make April and August this year so looking forward to your 'big jugs' ;-)x

Hey Daz, I will definately prepare my big jugs in eager anticipation of your arrival...:eek:

Maybe Ibiza Spotlight should organise a weekend by hiring one of the big venues as i'm sure it'd be a popular event & packed out to the rafters8) Stephan what do you think?

Dave
Sorry guys (Dave & funkmaster), it's a lovely fantasy but you have to get real !!
As for hiring Space,maybe across the road, Fiesta sport center cafe is more suitable...:)

Sorry guys (Dave & funkmaster), it's a lovely fantasy but you have to get real !!
As for hiring Space,maybe across the road, Fiesta sport center cafe is more suitable...:)

:cry::cry::cry:

However if i'm lucky enough to be the only euromillions winner (in my dreams:lol:) of the 129 million euros next Friday then i'll hire the biggest & best venue on the Island for a whole weekend & only charge 5 euros for entrance;) & alcoholic drinks from 2 - 6 euros:)

Dave

azucar!

northern.JPG

I know i could get a small crowd to visit for a themed weekend - everyone of my mates that have visited the island have returned at one time or another - last week in October would be a blast before we wind down for the grim UK winter.

I think you guys are onto something here, house has it's roots in disco. I'm sure it wouldn't just be 40 somethings interested. Just takes someone with some contacts and know how to organise. It could be the answer to Ibiza's lack of winter tourism?

Back