Ibiza drug raid

Damn it for there goes my fix whilst enjoying next Saturday evenings Ibiza Party:x

Oh well atleast in 48hrs time i'll be enjoying a very cheap full blown Spanish blow job when drinking in Bar Tres Aquinas, es cana with my old friend Juan (the owners Son) and the bars female regulars :D

Well that might help boost the end of peak-season drink takings in the clubs a little ..

DC-10 took me for 120Euros at the bar on Monday. Can't be accused of not doing my bit for the local economy :lol:

Well that might help boost the end of peak-season drink takings in the clubs a little ..

DC-10 took me for 120Euros at the bar on Monday. Can't be accused of not doing my bit for the local economy :lol:

As if, it's the same every year, the token we'll arrest a couple of the small fry, get the headlines, the big guns go home with barrels full of cash and some poor bastard at the bottom of the ladder gets 6 years....same again next year...Ibiza open for business.

Oh well atleast in 48hrs time i'll be enjoying a very cheap full blown Spanish blow job when drinking in Bar Tres Aquinas, es cana with my old friend Juan (the owners Son) and the bars female regulars :D
So how much does Juan charge for a blow job and does he swallow?

I wonder what the street value of that was... Do we know if the coke / md was in it's pure form, or already cut?

So how much does Juan charge for a blow job and does he swallow?

LoL, yes he swallows when i offer him one;) but i reckon his blow job's this year will set me back about 2.5 - 3 euros a shot (i pay here 7euros a shot) but i'm taking along a few bottles of tabasco given last time i visited the place he only had a substitute brand which didn't taste as good.

I do not suppose the UK press would be interested but theres been a slightly bigger "bust" Sadly no English so not news :spank:

Operation Dragon is one of the most important developments on drugs in the history of the island. Yesterday was still open and in the morning there were more arrests. The troublemakers, from southern Italy (Campania region and the city of Naples), engaged in the introduction, distribution and retailing of drugs, mainly cocaine and ketamine.

The agents have arrested 60 people, mostly Italians, but they also include some Spanish, Brazilian and French among those arrested. On Wednesday, 22 entries made in homes and among them several pizzerias and Italian food restaurants in the towns of Sant Josep (at least one in Platja d'en Bossa), Ibiza (several in the Navy and one in ses Figueres de Talamanca ) and Santa Eulalia (at least one Santa Gertrudis).

Tim

It's the way of gang culture. Either one or a group of smaller gangs will just fill the power vacuum that's left. Then they get arrested, and the next group fill the vacuum.

Operation Dragon is one of the most important developments on drugs in the history of the island. Yesterday was still open and in the morning there were more arrests. The troublemakers, from southern Italy (Campania .........

Who do you think comes up with these 'operation names'? Is there a book you can choose from or is it a bit like naming hurricanes?

Sorry, just wondered!

I noticed it was harder to get drugs this year then previously. In 2009 you were tapped on the shoulder every 2 mins in the clubs and harrassed every 5 by the pool or on the beach. This year took me 2 nights to get hash(about 1.5 hours walking around in total) and chose my 'up lifting' drugs carefully so I didn't get ripped off by the Africans.
I may be biased but I do believe if they spent less money on these operations and more on safety for the clubber the island would be a safer place. It's not like there is or will be crack heads all over the place, we go there to enjoy ourselves in a way that can't be repeated anywhere else but ibiza. People are ALWAYS gonna get high here, so how about handing out flyers or putting up posters in the clubs or on the back of the tickets with advice on what NOT to do if you decide to take drugs? I know I'm in fantasy land but that would save more lives in my opinion then these drug crack downs at the end of season. The guys who actually own the drugs won't be stupid enough to be anywhere near them they'll be paying these lads who will now do prison for them and they'll just line up a new lot of suckers to do their dirty work while they make money for them.

I may be biased but I do believe if they spent less money on these operations and more on safety for the clubber the island would be a safer place.
So... let me get this straight.
You think Ibiza authorities should spend less time & resources shutting down THE MAFIA?!

Legalise it, and then watch as the criminal empires collapse...
and the Superclubs make even more money... hmm.

Back