Ibiza Classics Boat Party

We had a ball. I was both rough and shattered all day Sunday but it was worth it.

Have to say, one of these a year is a pleasure but I need the rest of the year to recover!:lol:

We had a ball. I was both rough and shattered all day Sunday but it was worth it.

Have to say, one of these a year is a pleasure but I need the rest of the year to recover!:lol:

I hear ya! journey home was a 'mare - but yesterday wasnt too bad - had people over for dinner last night (so sweated out the excess in the kitchen slaving over a roast dinner for 5 :spank: not the best timing in the world like.....)

Today i feel bright eyed and bushy tailed although the face isnt saying that - thank God I am WFH til Thu lol

Guys - you did us proud and a pleasure to finally meet so many of you - you rock!!!!!8)

I had a great time on the Boat. A grand job on Stu & Buckley's part for sorting it out and thanks for letting us play some tunes.

Great meeting so many nice people under 1 roof!

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a great time on the Boat. A grand job on Stu & Buckley's part for sorting it out and thanks for letting us play some tunes.

Great meeting so many nice people under 1 roof!

I was f***ed and had to leave the after party at 3 - did I come say goodbye?? I vaguely remember stroking a few faces and smiling as I left in a good old fashioned loved up manner - class night - I just about feel normal now.

I downloaded the photos last night - thank god I lost the ability to focus at 10.10 and took no more photos judging by the camera info on each photo :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was f***ed and had to leave the after party at 3 - did I come say goodbye?? I vaguely remember stroking a few faces and smiling as I left in a good old fashioned loved up manner - class night - I just about feel normal now.

I downloaded the photos last night - thank god I lost the ability to focus at 10.10 and took no more photos judging by the camera info on each photo :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ha Ha yes you did say bye you did look like you didn't know who I was anymore though :lol:

Probably for the best that the photographic evidence was kept to a minimum!

Ha Ha yes you did say bye you did look like you didn't know who I was anymore though :lol:

Probably for the best that the photographic evidence was kept to a minimum!

:D:D:D:D:D

I was convinced I had someone else's eyeballs come Sunday - couldn't focus properly for hours :oops:

Still if you are going to go for it, I couldnt imagine a better crowd, in a better place to do it! 8)

I was surprisingly fresh the next day. Even woke up before noon!
Good thing too because I had 5 nights of Ibiza ahead :twisted:
Really great to see you all :D

I was surprisingly fresh the next day. Even woke up before noon!
Good thing too because I had 5 nights of Ibiza ahead :twisted:
Really great to see you all :D

Barely got around to more than hello John - next time you're in town let's have a beer and a chat

Back