Ibiza Classics Boat Party

puppylover

Can I just say I am soooooo bloody excited!! I have got butterflies at the thought of having a proper good fun, no hassle, friendly session with like minded people?

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek moment all day so far.....

8)8)8)8)8)8)8)

Can I just say I am soooooo bloody excited!! I have got butterflies at the thought of having a proper good fun, no hassle, friendly session with like minded people?

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek moment all day so far.....

8)8)8)8)8)8)8)

Good stuff!
As many of you know, we're not promoters as such, we're certainly not putting this on to make money and i'd even quit DJ'ing until we decided to do this!
So be rest assured we're doing everything we can to make it one to remember! With both myself and Buckley both entering the World of marriage (and kids!) – it'll be the last event I/we do of any note for some time (I have a wedding bash to plan – should I make that Ibiza Classics?!).
We're 20 tickets away from selling out, we have a host of amazing DJs (and two of my personal heroes from days gone by!), we're digging out some gems and the beer will flow.
Thanks to everyone coming along – enjoy!

Stu I didn't realise Dan and I were your Heroes! :lol:

Really looking forward to this! Been digging through my stacks of Vinyl for some Classics!

Now Puppylover's dress has turned up I can start to relax ;)

Stu I didn't realise Dan and I were your Heroes! :lol:

Really looking forward to this! Been digging through my stacks of Vinyl for some Classics!

Now Puppylover's dress has turned up I can start to relax ;)

Cheeky!! be sure to compliment me on it the night mind you !! :spank:

Have a good one guys, wish i could be there !!

Good stuff!
With both myself and Buckley both entering the World of marriage (and kids!)!

Many congrats to you both, I had heard on the grapevine you were both settling down, will it be a civil ceremony or a full blown 'gay' marriage ;)

Seriously huge congrats to you both!

I've had another daughter since the last time i was on here...been a long time !!

Back