Ibiza Characters

Alistair died jumped on train lines.in uk as could not get on a tv show.saw the small tramp pdb.this year with his blanket not seen him past two years.with a cup begging.
Thats awfully sad about Alistair, I remember seeing him at Manumission in the early 00s, he was a performing dancer there. I also remember him on those reality Ibiza TV programs, he was a real drama queen and great character. Wonder what happened that older couple that appeared on 1 season of Ibiza Uncovered, they ran a struggling bar and used to go clubbing with the younger folk. I can't remember their names but the guy had glasses. Remember them at 1 stage clubbing dressed in toga like costumes at Clockwork Orange maybe.

Bora Bora Spiderman - haven't seen this guy for a few years now!

Always reminds me of Paolo Di Canio! :lol: Used to see him every holiday at Bora Bora in the 00s and then again in 2014.

Old hippy guy - I've seen him so many times, can often spot him on the terrace at Musicon or Cocoon, and seems like hes been around quite a while as I was watching an old video on Manumssion and there he was dancing away in cocoloco!

Saw him at both Heart for OpenLab and then two days later at Art's House at Pikes. He certainly knows how to have a good time!

what is the name of that gentleman with dreadlocks again mostly around in loincloth
and performing all sorts of beach games preferably at salinas/malibu since the 80s ?

Thats awfully sad about Alistair, I remember seeing him at Manumission in the early 00s, he was a performing dancer there. I also remember him on those reality Ibiza TV programs, he was a real drama queen and great character. Wonder what happened that older couple that appeared on 1 season of Ibiza Uncovered, they ran a struggling bar and used to go clubbing with the younger folk. I can't remember their names but the guy had glasses. Remember them at 1 stage clubbing dressed in toga like costumes at Clockwork Orange maybe.

Alistair Logue was his full name who threw himself under a atrain.yes forgot about that couple.they ran the bar in the bay.

what is the name of that gentleman with dreadlocks again mostly around in loincloth
and performing all sorts of beach games preferably at salinas/malibu since the 80s ?
what ? nobody knows this ?

there we fckng go !!! =>

What about the old guy that looks like chamois leather that walks up and down San An beach in a modified G-string....His mushroom tip hangs out

Back