Ibiza Characters

ibizainside

Who are the biggest Ibiza characters you can think of, and where are they now?

Bora Bora Spiderman - haven't seen this guy for a few years now!

Lady that goes everywhere with teddy bear - seen on maceo plex video, and always behind the decks or on the vip terrace at Cocoon

Old hippy guy - I've seen him so many times, can often spot him on the terrace at Musicon or Cocoon, and seems like hes been around quite a while as I was watching an old video on Manumssion and there he was dancing away in cocoloco!

Alistair the old camp guy - He featured on the Ibiza 2008 series on UK Gold, but also used to see him around quite a bit at clubs, again I saw him on the same old Manumission video as well, hanging out at the bar oposite Space and then at the Carry On. He was hilarious on the Ibiza 2008 docu, last I heard he comited suicide

_44501611_birdseye_203.jpg

can't think of the teddy bear lady's name right now, but I should know it...ah it's annoying.

the old hippy with his stick is paco, or francisco if you want his proper name.

Angel(?) from Es Reco in San An is a character.

There was the guy who used to frequently walk up and down the West End in a tennis skirt. :confused:

Also another 'sailor' type guy who used to wander San An and often be found sleeping in odd places :)

There was quite a unique older hippy guy who had a stall at Sonicas 10th B'day @ Kumharas the other night too. Not seen him there b4

Alistair died jumped on train lines.in uk as could not get on a tv show.saw the small tramp pdb.this year with his blanket not seen him past two years.with a cup begging.

I've spotted a guy in Space and PDB a few times. Dressed in a sari type outfit with piercings and fancy ornaments on his bald head.

ah icey, that guy I saw you together with last time, he's also a character! never remember his name...black guy, funny haircut, big ear rings?

ah icey, that guy I saw you together with last time, he's also a character! never remember his name...black guy, funny haircut, big ear rings?
actually imho this one is almost the last remaining real character.
most of the other ones mentioned or sell-outs or sad jokes ...

Back