Ibiza CDs Thread

besides the We Love... Viva Music mixed by Steve Lawler out for FREE in Ibiza

We Love... Space 09 is out at the end of the summer, Paul Woolford on mixing duty

I got the Carl Cox and Friends @ Space and its awesome. Could someone point out the exact genre it is classified in?

Don't expect Alfredo's Balearic Beach to ever come out, the Azuli is over rumour might be TRUE

I downloaded this from iTunes about a month ago...not sure if it is still on there though given the Azuli rumours. Would be a great shame if true...

I downloaded this from iTunes about a month ago...not sure if it is still on there though given the Azuli rumours. Would be a great shame if true...

true download is available, but Azuli must have troubles with the distributors in the UK as the physical version is nowhere to be seen. However, apparentlt some shops in Ibiza have some copies

Does anyone have any details of the new F*** me I'm Famous compliation? I saw on a flyer when out in Ibiza that the new one was out but have not seen it anywhere. Is it just available in France or something? I am sure the flyer also said volume 5 but I am sure it should be vol 3 as I purchased vol 2 last year? Perhaps there is international volumes and regular ones?

Any info appreciated. Thanks

Does anyone have any details of the new F*** me I'm Famous compliation? I saw on a flyer when out in Ibiza that the new one was out but have not seen it anywhere. Is it just available in France or something? I am sure the flyer also said volume 5 but I am sure it should be vol 3 as I purchased vol 2 last year? Perhaps there is international volumes and regular ones?

Any info appreciated. Thanks

David Guetta releases an yearly compilation via Virgin France and it has reached the fifth volume, however in the UK Ministry Of Sound released 2 compilations in the past but there is no plan thus far for a third volume. If you want the french edition:

www.fnac.com

Matinee Summer 2009 - J Louis & Taito Tikaro (Blanco y Negro)

Pacha Ibiza 2009 (Blanco y Negro)

SupermartXe Ibiza - Juanjo Martin (Blanco y Negro)

The Face Of Ibiza - DJ Oliver & Java (Blanco y Negro) all available now

Hed Kandi - The Mix Summer 2009 (Hed Kandi) out in August

Amnesia Ibiza 2009 - Les Schimtz vs Mar-T & Chris Lake (DJ Center) out next week

Back