ibiza cars

Sounds about as terrifying as the original to drive, with none of the charm.

Would still like to try it though. Can't seem to see where those 6 that were delivered to Formentera can be rented from.

I'm in two minds about getting one this September. 60-80 euros a day and a lot of stress when you are used to driving newer cars (plus the compañeros I'll be sharing costs and driving with aren't convinced). But, great fun driving them about, flashing and waving at other Meharis.

Sounds about as terrifying as the original to drive, with none of the charm.

Would still like to try it though. Can't seem to see where those 6 that were delivered to Formentera can be rented from.

I'm in two minds about getting one this September. 60-80 euros a day and a lot of stress when you are used to driving newer cars (plus the compañeros I'll be sharing costs and driving with aren't convinced). But, great fun driving them about, flashing and waving at other Meharis.

yeah, we thought about it too, but would be daft as already bringing my car.

Balearic Islands consider banning tourist cars
to avoid summer gridlock

Officials say they may stop people arriving in smaller islands by car
as region prepares to receive record number of visitors

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...consider-banning-tourist-cars-summer-gridlock

thumb

http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuse...arreteras-accesos-salidas-ciudad/860909.html#

RIP traffic light :eek: :twisted:

13880182_10210449145050773_7747627085181953980_n.jpg

Pablo H.
@ AVENIDA 8 Agosto

Esto si que es saltarse un semaforo!! :D

Forbidden to put stickers of nightclubs on cars in the town of Ibiza

timthumb.php

Decals of clubs, party promotors and other entertainment establishments stick every summer day in private cars on the island are prohibited, at least, in the town of Ibiza.

This follows from the Regulatory Ordinance of outdoor advertising, which in its sixth paragraph, expressly prohibits advertising through posters, stickers or labels, fixed on walls of buildings, monuments and works, and also on vehicles and street furniture, including others.
timthumb.php

The Consistory have explained that so reflects the new ordinance, published in the BOIB August 11, date that has officially entered into force, but the ban was also envisaged under the previous legislation as it is considered dynamic advertising.

In fact, they have secured from Vila have already been registered complaints and sanctions.

In the ordinance, placing stickers on cars in Vila is considered a serious offense, punishable by fines of 600 to 6,000 euros.
Responsible, and therefore which will be sanctioned company is being advertised in the advertising stickers.

http://www.noudiari.es/2016/09/proh...tecas-en-los-coches-en-el-municipio-de-ibiza/

Binky M.
For Sale: 1974 Silver Shadow Rolls Royce.
Recently used in filming Iggy Pop feature on the island.
Good business opportunity for fashion shoots, filming, weddings, VIP's.
Recent complete respray, service, new battery etc.
RHD, UK Registered.
Beautiful car. Leaving island forces sale.
More information please private message me.
Price 7,000 Euros - will consider offers.

1510003_1377759749214410_4280581771972106614_n.jpg

Ricardo R.
Ahí lleva dos días, país subdesarrollado?...
No no... Ibiza, calidad turística y mirada al
Ciudadano...

14188141_10210823095238062_1215586331618609517_o.jpg

Back