ibiza blogs

stephen

Staff member
i came across someone's blog the other week and found the photographs beautiful and the prose and poetry (in spanish and catalan) fascinating.
take a look

http://ibizaapiedefoto.blogspot.com/

strangely, the author and i have much in common. we're the same age, live in the same village and were at certain places at the same time. we've never met.

Hace días, cuando arranqué la página de agosto del calendario, mis pulmones se llenaron de aire y comenzaron a oxigenar mis pensamientos. Las ideas pronto empezarán a tener forma y antes del cambio de hora impuesto empezaré paulatinamente a recuperar mi Ibiza, la de las playas sin hamacas, la de las vallas sin carteles discotequeros, la de las calles con conocidos, la del reencuentro con los amigos, la de los rincones solitarios, la del relativo silencio, mi isla.

8)

Hace días, cuando arranqué la página de agosto del calendario, mis pulmones se llenaron de aire y comenzaron a oxigenar mis pensamientos. Las ideas pronto empezarán a tener forma y antes del cambio de hora impuesto empezaré paulatinamente a recuperar mi Ibiza, la de las playas sin hamacas, la de las vallas sin carteles discotequeros, la de las calles con conocidos, la del reencuentro con los amigos, la de los rincones solitarios, la del relativo silencio, mi isla.

8)

8) x infinitivo

i came across someone's blog the other week and found the photographs beautiful and the prose and poetry (in spanish and catalan) fascinating.
take a look

http://ibizaapiedefoto.blogspot.com/

strangely, the author and i have much in common. we're the same age, live in the same village and were at certain places at the same time. we've never met.

the photos on this blog are awesome:D
shame my spanish is nowhere near good enough to understand the prose and poetry

have you met yet?:)

this one is really feaky

http://ibizatimes.blogspot.com/

but strangely interesting.............

a stumbled across this a while back also. very interesting indeed.

some great pics.

Brigitte+Bardot.Ibiza,dalt+vila.the+old+days..jpg

Freddy+Mercury+and+co.on+Ibiza,the+old+days..jpg

anyone ever go on panoramio.com??

ok, not a blog, but theres some quality photos on there, some from the 60s and 70s in ibiza.

the photos on this blog are awesome:D
shame my spanish is nowhere near good enough to understand the prose and poetry

have you met yet?:)

yes. last night i went to his exhibition in san jose and had a chat. he spends all winter walking around taking photos and works in the summer.

The Cult of Balàfia

a couple of ibiza-related features on the blog this week (hope not breaking any rules, it’s not a commercial venture)

a couple of ibiza-related features on the blog this week (hope not breaking any rules, it’s not a commercial venture)

Naples sounds boss…

A piece on Ibiza-based NuNorthern Soul (Phil Cooper's label) and their new multilingual release Cofio Recorda Remembrance, a gorgeous track with the unlikeliest cast of contributors!

And related to that, a short profile of legendary Mallorcan guitarist Joan Bibiloni (in imperfect Catalan)

Back