Ibiza Aug 7-12

V

vernazza

Hello all,

Just booked an apartment at Jet for Aug 7-12. Does anyone know if it's a good weekend to go (party-wise). Anyone know which DJ's will be spinning where?

Is renting a car absolutely necessary or is the Disco Bus I've heard about sufficient for getting to the clubs and back to the hotel? Does it run regularly or are we likely to be left stranded somewhere on the isle?

Hope you can help!
Thanks so much :p

vernazza said:
Hello all,

Just booked an apartment at Jet for Aug 7-12. Does anyone know if it's a good weekend to go (party-wise). Anyone know which DJ's will be spinning where?

Is renting a car absolutely necessary or is the Disco Bus I've heard about sufficient for getting to the clubs and back to the hotel? Does it run regularly or are we likely to be left stranded somewhere on the isle?

Hope you can help!
Thanks so much :p

Disco buses are very regular as are most buses in Ibiza in the san an/san an bay area...

Aug 7th is radio one weekend.. extra popular in Ibiza... Basically your gonna love it....

jigsaw said:
Aug 7th is radio one weekend.. extra popular in Ibiza... Basically your gonna love it....

Thanks for the info, do you know where I can find out exactly what'll be going on for radio one? Which DJ's will be spinning? (I'm assuming it may be too early for that). I love house and techno but I'd like to try to avoid trance and D&B if at all possible.

should be a very good time to be there if not a tad busy...i there 2nd-10th, there is a club listing on spotilght main page have a look there for what u fancy...as for radio 1 i dont think they sorted out whats happening but its gonna be good

I will be down there the same week, at The Garbi, which is a 2 minute walk from the Jet Bossa....I stayed there last year, no need to rent a car, I am into the same music, and three can't miss nights are Roger Sanchez on Monday, Underwater on Tuesday and Subliminal with Eric Morillo on Wednesday all at Pacha. Steve Lawler at Space on Sunday is also a given. You are also right near Bora Bora which is great. Maybe we can meet up down there, always good to see some other Americans.[/quote]

jonbawls said:
I will be down there the same week, at The Garbi, which is a 2 minute walk from the Jet Bossa....I stayed there last year, no need to rent a car, I am into the same music, and three can't miss nights are Roger Sanchez on Monday, Underwater on Tuesday and Subliminal with Eric Morillo on Wednesday all at Pacha. Steve Lawler at Space on Sunday is also a given. You are also right near Bora Bora which is great. Maybe we can meet up down there, always good to see some other Americans.
[/quote]

ahhhhhhhh I don't get in till Thurs. morn and I'll be leaving the following Mon. morn :( I'll only get to see Lawler. I here Pete Tong is not bad and is at Pacha on Fridays though. Do you know where to head on Thurs.???

Back