Ibiza at the end of September

B

Bling Bling

Have got the chance to book a villa from 24th Sept - 1st Oct.

Before I do though I want to check the island is still happening at this time?? Of particularly interest is Ibiza Town, Pacha and that magical place they call Space.

I'm I too late for all of the Pacha closing parties on these dates? I was told the final closing party in the devil's armpit (Space!!) is always the final Sunday in September, is this correct??

Can someone in the know please advice.......

Last year the final 'We love Sundays @ Space' was on 22nd September and this year it maybe 21st September unless they extend it to the 28th.

Pacha and El Divino in Ibiza town are open all year round.

gecko2 said:
Last year the final 'We love Sundays @ Space' was on 22nd September and this year it maybe 21st September unless they extend it to the 28th.

But what about the final Space closing party? Isn't that the Sunday after the 'We love Sundays @ Space' closing party??

Not too sure when it was, you're best off checking back here when the listings are announced April/May time. :D

Bling Bling said:
gecko2 said:

But what about the final Space closing party? Isn't that the Sunday after the 'We love Sundays @ Space' closing party??

The grand Closing of Space is always the Sunday after Closing of We Love Sundays...............and for last couple of years you have had the lovely Mr Morillo at the Space Closing :D

Barbie's going to be gutted when she finds out Erick Morillo's come out of the closet. :lol:

spottydog said:
You really are obsessed barbie :confused: :lol:

Well and truly obsessed lol..............thank funk it is only 5 wks til I see my baby again at the NEC :D and then a double header the wkend after seeing him at Bed :D

Phew I'll be all Erick-ed up again, it's been a long 6 months without him lol :p

BB I have been for the last week in September for the last two years. I think its a really good week to go. Not too busy on the island. Weather is still good and you have the closing of Space (the club) on the last Sunday of September.
Other things that were on last year that week were closing of Manumission, closing of Underwater/Subliminal at pacha on the Weds and closing of Ministry at Pacha on the Friday.

I take it this means i can rest assured the 'Big Clubs' (ie Space, Pacha, Amnesia, Privilege, Es Paradis, El Divino and Eden) will all still be pumpin when im there between the 5th and 19th of September?

Good Good :D

Back