Ibiza at Christmas/New Year

P

phil21

We have been discussing the possibility of taking a break in a nice hotel in Ibiza around Christmas/New Year time. Possibly New Years Eve.

Any advice on what to expect? I have read that Pacha and El Divino should be open. What about other clubs, bars, restauarants and shops. Is it likely to be quite lively or really quiet (dull even)?

Any advice, greatfully received ;)

Sounds pretty good actually. I like the sound of Space on New Years Day. Would certainly be different from England :!:

Anyone else thinking of going??

We have been on NYE and its great. No colder than it is here now. Clubs are great as all the k*obs are back in blighty totally different to the summer every one is a bit more relaxed and not after £££. May I suggest that you learn a little Spanish as far as I can remember a lot of menu's were in Spanish.

Go and enjoy.

Did it for the Millennium, had a fab time, wouldn't do it every year tho cos it wouldn't seem as special as the time we had but would definitely do it again for an 'occasion'.

It's a completely different atmosphere to summer but just as enjoyable but in different ways.

i'm sure that i will be in Barcalona on new years ... but ibiza !! duno ... a lot told me its not gona be like summer time ... duno ... what u all think ?!?! :confused: :confused: :confused:

MrSt0NeD said:
Sinyorita Barbie ... any comments :?: :!: :?:

As I said above we did it for the Millennium, had a fab time, completely different to summer, San Antonio is virutally dead but a few of the bars in Ibiza Town were open. One day the weather was quite cold but the rest of the days it was lovely sunshine but the nights get cold so take a jacket.

We went to Manumission on New Years Eve and Space on New Years Day (Space was one of my best clubbing experiences ever that day). Manumission was only open one-off for the Millennium but Pacha will be open. We thought it might be difficult to get a taxi and stuff like that but no probs whatsoever.

It depends what you're after if you're trying to recreate Ibiza in the summer then you won't enjoy but if you go with open-mind expecting it to be very different, a lot quieter and with hardly any tourists you will love it.

But can you expect to see all clubs crowded? It doesn't matter fo rme if there aren't many tourists. It's good if there's enough people into clubbing who will fill up the clubs.

Will Amnesia and Space be crowded in NYE?

TigerVlc said:
But can you expect to see all clubs crowded? It doesn't matter fo rme if there aren't many tourists. It's good if there's enough people into clubbing who will fill up the clubs.

Will Amnesia and Space be crowded in NYE?

I can only say what it was like for Millennium and yes it was nicely busy in Privilege altho they obviously cordoned a bit of it down but Space was really busy on New Years Day.

if i was u i'd worry about the BIRTHDAY PARTY UR GONA HOLD 8) .. make sure u invite each one on this FORUMS lol .... but no worries, ill represent you and each one who wouldn't be able to be there :twisted:

This sounds like such a cool thing to do!!!

I know it would be nothing like the summer and thats exactly what would attract me to it! Can't see it happening this year but I will definately consider it for next year!

Back