Ibiza Article - Bloomberg

I agree with the others... the article is pretty pathetic.

If they are trying to promote Ibiza in a non-party way, why is half the article about drugs and partying? :confused:

And, pathetic as she may be, don't they realise that 'stars' ... like Paris Hilton... who flock to ibiza are going to the clubs and partying 'til dawn?

What a terrible example to use if they are trying to stray away from the clubbing side of things!

Ibiza is and has always been a clubbers island !

As much as the reisdents/locals won't like to read what i've just wrote above - these are facts and numbers can't lie!

Actually, on a larger scale -It's a clubbers world. Ibiza is just a small yet dominant part of it, aka THE HEART !

All of those who think that by shutting down clubs, banning day parties (etc) and thus chasing the clubbers away - it will make Ibiza any better... well they are DEAD wrong!

I can't give any solid proof to my words, but only time can.

This end my part in this discussion.

Have a good day and keep on being day dreamers...

Last edited by a moderator:
I
And, pathetic as she may be, don't they realise that 'stars' ... like Paris Hilton... who flock to ibiza are going to the clubs and partying 'til dawn?

......but I dont think they bring their cash with them - I am pretty sure all these "A Class" VIPs dont actually pay for anything when they are in the clubs - nor their entourages either, so yeah, I agree they might bring a certain amount of "glamour" to a club night however, are they spending like the rest of us "civillians" spend on a night out? I dont think so.....:lol::lol:

The rich and famous don't do drugs? Don't make me laugh.

St Moritz's rich tourists get high on piles of snow

Professor Fritz Sorgel, who led the research, said: "Everyone says that cocaine is a rich person's drug but we wanted to find out for ourselves whether this really was true, so where better to test than St Moritz? But, even so, we could hardly believe the results. Cocaine abuse is rife there.

Taken from:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/mai...tz29.xml&sSheet=/news/2006/01/29/ixworld.html

Back