Ibiza and its after parties

Status
Not open for further replies.

C1TPT

Hey everyone!

I've been reading quite a few posts on this forum lately as I've just booked my holiday to Ibiza for this year! :D I thought I should sign up and 'show my face' as it were!

My friends and me all went to Ibiza last year and had one of the best holidays we've ever had so it only made sense to go back this year!

The only thing that could have made it better was some after parties! Once the clubs shut we headed to the beach where there were a few people chilling out (not many though) this was pretty cool but I'm sure there were some parties we could have gone to we just didn't know where they were!

I've bad a quick search through the forum but can't seem to find anything! I know there's been a lot of talk about the clubs opening times etc. But surely Ibiza doesn't just stop at 6am and that's it!

Your thoughts would be appreciated!!

Cheers,

Tom

afterparties still do happen. but they're either private (like in a villa) or then only start from about noon time or from afternoon onwards (like for the beach venues in south playa d'en bossa).

let's see what 2013 brings regarding afterparties!

Keep an eye on twitter and facebook for after parties, the club nights can post them up there.

Thanks for your replies!

Finding a private after party in a villa sounds amazing but very unlikely! :(

Looks like i'll be following all the clubs on Twitter with my fingers crossed then!

I love an after party! Mind you I love any party. Not sure why but I have always enjoyed the early start to a party more than going on after. I like the build up of it all and having the first few drinks around lunch time while the dj spins getting everyone ready for a big night. It has a certain buzz to it! Looking forward to a few early starts on playa de'n bossa!

Where else is good if you want to start around noon?

This Saturday mornig (01.06.´13) let´s RocK the dance floor with a MORNIG PARTY in SAM´s, after Departure Itaca-workers party!
Deep and >Deep Tech
+ Dj Oliver Drops
* Otty
+ Rorry Verill
See you there!!!

970360_394845093962070_1757616873_n.jpg

Cocoon After Parties 2013

Anyone know where the Cocoon after parties (tuesday morning..) are taking place this year?
Cheers.

... the afters at la sal rossa was absolutely brilliant. sven played from about 4pm till midnight and delivered a proper musical lesson with a lot of classics, tunes that you haven't heard for a long while and stuff that you never heard before, but want to get your hands on ASAP. from about 9pm onwards it was really really busy, before it was perfect. closing out with the superpitcher remix of the MFA's "the difference it makes" I (and many other clubbers) happily left the first instalment of this year's cocoon series. great stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back