Ibiza Advice

Jon Boy

Hi there,

Flying out on saturday with my mates on saturday, 1st time in ibiza SO EXCITED :D:D

Just a few quick questions for some of the ibiza gurus !!

1. What is the crime level like out here as ive heard mixed stories, are there numerous break ins and more so how safe is it getting the unlicensed taxis home from clubs etc. for a group of people and how much are you likely to pay in comparison to normal taxi fares?

2. What is the availabilty and also price increase to go VIP for cetain nights (not the bigger nights as i can imagine theyl be extortionate!!)

3. If youre buying tickets for a larger group over there is there much room for haggling or are the prices pretty much set in stone.

Any info much appreciated

:D

Hi there,

Flying out on saturday with my mates on saturday, 1st time in ibiza SO EXCITED :D:D

Just a few quick questions for some of the ibiza gurus !!

1. What is the crime level like out here as ive heard mixed stories, are there numerous break ins and more so how safe is it getting the unlicensed taxis home from clubs etc. for a group of people and how much are you likely to pay in comparison to normal taxi fares?

2. What is the availabilty and also price increase to go VIP for cetain nights (not the bigger nights as i can imagine theyl be extortionate!!)

3. If youre buying tickets for a larger group over there is there much room for haggling or are the prices pretty much set in stone.

Any info much appreciated

:D

1. about the same as most other places, there are plenty of buses legal and illegal taxis, the illegal ones are more expensive but you can get them pretty easily and without waiting in queues.

You can get a refund for 3 or more on your taxi fare if you get a legal one, with a ticket bought for a club night that specifies this. Just shop around for tickets and check out the deals available.

2. I wouldn't bother with vip at all.

3. Some ticket outlets do group deals for buying tickets - again just shop around and check out bars - ticket outlets. Pussy Cat bar in San An do some good deals.

Superb,

Thanks a lot mate!

had a feeling with VIP to be honest, didn't know that about taxi refunds, cheers for your info much appreciated!:D

had a feeling with VIP to be honest, didn't know that about taxi refunds, cheers for your info much appreciated!:D

Just check out the boards outside the ticket shops / bars, talk to PR reps, and look for the best deals for groups and if they are any for refunds. There could be more of these this year the way things are.

Getting a vip for a smaller night is pointless as the club is unlikely to be busy anyway, and getting it for a bigger night is silly because the money you spend getting it could be spent on another couple of nights out!

VIP is for retards who like to think they are successful in life but simply arent. I tend to find a nice watch is a far better way to celebrate success.

I've always managed to haggle the illegal taxis down to a reasonable rate, especially outside Amnesia!

VIP is for retards who like to think they are successful in life but simply arent. I tend to find a nice watch is a far better way to celebrate success.

jord380_828601a.jpg

like this ****ing wing nut! In fact Jon Boy, if you see this walking waste of organs in any of the VIP areas, will you give her a slap in the teeth please?

Cheers.

J

Back