ibiza 22nd august

B

blonde1

Hi there,

Me and five of my sexy friends all aged 19-21 are going to ibiza on the 22nd of august. are there any nice men who are going at the same time?[/img]

Hey ;)

Me and my mate are going on the 23rd of August for two blissful weeks. Can't wait....I'm 22 and my mate is 21 later this month. Where are you staying on the white isle ?

Joe

There are four of us girlies heading out on the 22nd Aug aswell from N.Ireland. We cannot wait. Where abouts are u staying? Maybe we mite bump into eachother :p This is our second time, and its gona be even madder than last year. :D

xxx

hey ;)

We have booked those two weeks off work, but wont book the holiday till about 3/4 weeks before hand, have been the last two years and that's how we've done it (have saved loads on last minute deals)...Will probably be looking for something in San Antonio Bay, which is where we were last year...thought it was pretty nice there (not too far to get into the town, yet far enough to stay clear of the Beer Boys :eek: ) where are you staying?

Where are u most looking forward to going? I'm into funky house and trance and my mate is into trance and hard house so we will be going all over the place...I wanna do MOS @ Pacha,Sundays @ Space, BoraBora etc and he wants to do Judgement Sunday, Gatecrasher etc...

yeah maybe we will bump into each other over there :!: I'm sat in work now and can't take my mind off going, ahh well best get back to the day job.....xxx :)

We'd love to meet up me and 3 friends (ages 23-25) will be comming for 2 weeks starting Aug 26. All but one are "Ibiza virgins" hope to meet some party ppl to have a great first time on the island. Cant wait :!: :!:

hey people - im heading out too on august 22nd for 2 weeks, theres about 15 of us goin, all guys and gals!

blonde1 Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 11:38 am Post subject: ibiza 22nd august

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there,

Me and five of my sexy friends all aged 19-21 are going to ibiza on the 22nd of august. are there any nice men who are going at the same time?[/img

Me and 3 friends of mine are arriving from PORTUGAL and staiyng in SA from 20 August for 7 nights. (We are all aged 25)
If tou want to meet with us reply until 19Th of August with a sugeestion of a meeting point and date.

me and my mate (both 23) are heading out on the 25th for 11 nights!! Only 11 days to go, woohoo!! Staying at the Club Paraiso.

HEy single guy from Canada 25 year old staying at the Vara De Rey Hostel from August 17th to August 27th ... maybe we'll meet up!

Ciao girlies!

Back