Ibiza 2020 - Summer photos & videos

Maybe? (put another pedantic and arrogant smiley here)

Lets say , the whole island has his spirit .
Like in Bali : The north is the untouched part . For 18 year old clubbers its a nightmare.
But dont have to know whats in a clubbers head. Times are changing ...

some fantastic pix on here everyone. here are a few my mum took yesterday (currently sailing on her friends' catamaran) - I think they sailed down to Castellón and then across and are now heading back anti-clockwise via Mallorca, with a few pitstops en route (not jealous at all... :rolleyes: )

IMG-20200706-WA0006.jpgIMG-20200706-WA0010.jpgIMG-20200706-WA0011.jpg

there's ferries every 30 mins really. return tix range between 20€ and 50€ depending on offers
Cool, what's it like on Formentera at the moment? How quiet is it (relative to the normal level of quietness)? Are things open?

Cool, what's it like on Formentera at the moment? How quiet is it (relative to the normal level of quietness)? Are things open?

similar as on ibiza, lots of places open, but not everything. I think in a few weeks formentera might almost feel 'normal' in terms of busy.

here's my suggestion to beat the heat. ladies and gentlemen, the 'nacional'!

3ED08EED-3BB1-402F-BE8F-574FDFC5EBD4.jpeg

coffee slush and a scoop of vanilla ice cream. heavenly.

if you wanna try it, head to torres tallon close to pachá. bonanza also does them, but sadly they're closed this summer. both are proper spanish places, nothing fancy.

Back