Ibiza 2020 - Summer photos & videos

ibiza's most majestic pine tree - es pi verd de can besuró....at the end of a super nice drive on the quiet backroad from santa gertrudis over to sant miquel

26537790-94F5-47A9-9834-A9F8BBA20567.jpeg51BE8012-578D-4D55-83AE-52333703830F.jpegFBE31B3D-A3B9-4BE5-88CC-8EA67DBE2449.jpeg

you might say 'ah that's just some random tree'...until you stand below it. rural ibiza at its best.

View attachment 9081
From today in Portinatx.
It's maybe one of the last pictures of this place with a Chiringuito.
The last news aren't good.
"Las Costas" are ready to kill it.
I'm so sad, you can't imagine.
F××King hell, we have been talking 'bout the place 2day, and the nxt time for a drink with u at the Chirinquito ???.
We feel sorry, but hope to see you soon

Sorry for them.
They are 4 to live from this business.
Let's hope there's an appeal process. They have been there for some time now and their location should be grandfathered.

Was looking forward to some long afternoon there in September. :confused:

Let's hope there's an appeal process. They have been there for some time now and their location should be grandfathered.

Was looking forward to some long afternoon there in September. :confused:
It's not the way it works in Spain...
A lot of old chiringuitos don't have licence.
And it's not easy to legalize it, especially when you have troubles with
a) las costas
b) el ayuntamiento
c) la policia
d) the neighborhood
?

It's not the way it works in Spain...
A lot of old chiringuitos don't have licence.
And it's not easy to legalize it, especially when you have troubles with
a) las costas
b) el ayuntamiento
c) la policia
d) the neighborhood
?

I'm obviously really sad to hear about this situation, but if he has troubles with all four of them, then he's maybe gone a little too far indeed didn't he? usually you may have issues with one or two of them, but this looks like a royal flush.

anyway, I hope not everything's lost and he can somehow sort it.

It's the last chiringuito in the center of Portinatx (the one on the big central beach has been closed long time ago), and a lot of bars owners in the village are pushing to make it close.
Jealousy...

Ibiza, now more than ever, is an island of contrasts. Great article...

Las espectaculares fotografías de Paco Natera hablan de la belleza sobrecogedora de Ibiza, algo nunca visto en esta época del año. En contraste, algunas fotos que saqué ayer en Platja d'en Bossa: un barrio fantasma, si no fuera por la gente que lleva hasta allí sus paseos de confinamiento. La cara y la cruz que deja todo esto en Ibiza.

https://www.noudiari.es/2020/05/la-cara-y-la-cruz-de-las-consecuencias-del-coronavirus-en-ibiza-a-traves-de-30-fotografias/

Temperature of the sea?

around 20ºC right now I think. if I remember correctly my dive computer gave 21º at the surface the other day when we went scuba diving. this means it's still really refreshing, but not too cold for a dip. and looking at the weather forecast and the high temperatures we already have, it's gonna warm up quickly!

Back