ibiza 2019 observations

Interesting. Talamanca was the very first Ibiza beach I visited, and is my least favorite beach since then. Waist deep water until the buoys, and not very clean (never was - and now I know why), you cannot swim there. It only looks good on pictures. Quite amazing that some people like(d) it there...
No escaping the Brown trout this time of year. August is the worst.. to many boats..

Interesting. Talamanca was the very first Ibiza beach I visited, and is my least favorite beach since then. Waist deep water until the buoys, and not very clean (never was - and now I know why), you cannot swim there. It only looks good on pictures. Quite amazing that some people like(d) it there...
Figueretes is better...

It's a quiet beach, compared to the beach clubs?.
Liking a beach doesn't necessarily has to do with a swim.
If you're in for a swim, go around fish shack; water is very fresh. Then back to bar flottante for a cana/cortado with the locals.

Is it me or do all events at Cova Santa look like they are just slight variations of the same event?
You have Woomoon...then add some colour for Storytellers presents....take some colour away for Who Cares.
And to reflect on my own favorite brand too ..I think Gardenarium will not look very different too. It's not the venue, it's the props and the stages they keep reusing.

I don't think Storytellers and WooMooN look the same visually at all. Storytellers theme is centered around childhood playtime and books. WooMooN is the celebration celestial bodies and carefree human-form. Both have theatrical elements, but they are definitely different concepts.
But I'll confirm either way after my visit to Cova Santa on Sunday.

Both are colourful though. To be honest, I'm not sure I would have it any other way. Dailycidxxx will take things to darker Berlin techno/sex dungeon vibes, if that's what you're after

Both are colourful though. To be honest, I'm not sure I would have it any other way. Dailycidxxx will take things to darker Berlin techno/sex dungeon vibes, if that's what you're after
Haha well actually... if I were around I would definitely try out Dailycidxxx. However...for those parties to really work, you need a really tight dresscode policy, no exceptions. I doubt if they can keep that promise with most tourists not bringing in their leather and latex stuff.

I'm no stranger to a party that resembles Dailycidxxx, you'd be surprised how good the atmosphere can be. But it's not really what im after in Ibiza.

Oh and for the other Cova Santa parties, it's a good thing if I'm wrong. :)

Haha well actually... if I were around I would definitely try out Dailycidxxx. However...for those parties to really work, you need a really tight dresscode policy, no exceptions.

Before it opened there were touting the idea that bondage gear was a prerequisite to admission. Not sure if that remains the case? My take is, they will be flexible so long as you make some kind of effort.

Maybe it's not comparable, but Berlin Berlin at EGG LDN is always a good crack.

Haha well actually... if I were around I would definitely try out Dailycidxxx. However...for those parties to really work, you need a really tight dresscode policy, no exceptions. I doubt if they can keep that promise with most tourists not bringing in their leather and latex stuff.

I'm no stranger to a party that resembles Dailycidxxx, you'd be surprised how good the atmosphere can be. But it's not really what im after in Ibiza.

Oh and for the other Cova Santa parties, it's a good thing if I'm wrong. :)

"leather and latex" yes just what I need to be dancing around outside in the middle of summer in...

Fiesta and bullshit claiming transmoderna has pretty much failed so far and j balvin got more punters through the door on a tuesday of all days. The comparison doesn‘t make sense but you gotta wonder when more and more underground nights might get exchanged for reggeaton and commercial parties, or at least moved away from the popular nights around weekends.

Back