*** ibiza 2018 observations ***

I've never seen so many man bags as I did at Paradise at DC10 last week - that's my 2018 late season observation.

It became a fun drinking game of spot the man bag when we were chilling in the garden.

After reading all the horror stories on here of overcrowding at DC10 I was pleasantly surprised by how much space there was in the Terrace. Not sure if that's a seasonal thing or we were just lucky that night.

Richy Ahmed B2B Andrea Oliva was amazing, loads of space to dance.

I was at Bora Bora yesterday afternoon we arrived 4pm ish really quiet so was a bit worried it would stay like this but as usual my faith was restored the crowd and atmosphere built up nicely and turned into a great afternoon of dancing in a favoured location. I realise there was an event on and unsure of who came on at what time but I did enjoy the music of the three guys in black tshirts over the woman in the blue sequin top who came on just before 7pm- the tune she opened with was strange but that’s in my opinion. I was pleased to see it was decently busy at the end of September as I would have seen it end of June however this is the first time here end Sep so can’t compsre it to previous years. Comparing this time of year in general to my usual end June/early July i’d happily say it’s not really that quieter. Off to Solomun at the port tonight a new one for me let’s see if the rain holds off.... down here now been here 45 mins or so and sound gone off twice...

Last edited:
I've never seen so many man bags as I did at Paradise at DC10 last week - that's my 2018 late season observation.

It became a fun drinking game of spot the man bag when we were chilling in the garden.

After reading all the horror stories on here of overcrowding at DC10 I was pleasantly surprised by how much space there was in the Terrace. Not sure if that's a seasonal thing or we were just lucky that night.

What time was it when you were pleasantly surprised by the amount of space in the terrace?

An observation I made this morning at the early breakfast hours: The Chinese have arrived in Ibiza - horray! Large group in my hotel. I wonder if they do guided tours to the clubs and peek through the fenceholes of DC-10 to see how Europe’s youth is getting wasted :p

I went to paradise closing last week, while it was packed it wasn’t nowhere near as busy as last year. Actually found a few good spots on the terrace to dance.

Jamie Jones b2b Joseph Capriati was amazing! So much energy on the dance floor! 3 hours felt like 10 minutes when they were on. One of the better Paradise parties I have been to.

An observation I made this morning at the early breakfast hours: The Chinese have arrived in Ibiza - horray! Large group in my hotel. I wonder if they do guided tours to the clubs and peek through the fenceholes of DC-10 to see how Europe’s youth is getting wasted :p

Loads of Asian clubbers at Cream at Hi this year. The tours the likes of Tiesto have done in China over recent years are having an effect it seems.

43131586_10156582876285561_1137659385565151232_n.jpg

(exactly the same for those saying the same about supermartxe in the past!)

Still quite a few mozzies - glad I packed the Repel 55. Only got bitten once because a blighter got in the car. Think it got in at Punta Galera .... or may have been Talamanca !

Staggered how busy the roads still are. Ibiza-Sta Eularia (obvs), Figueretas & Ibiza Town (I get why people stay there who don't drive but it's utter misery for anyone visiting or picking up by car) and San An out to the Ronda past the police station & karting (they seriously need to do something getting beyond a joke - 20 minutes queue just to get through that bit of road early evening or Monday morning).

The sea is gloriously warm and the island is beautifully green - reminded me a bit of April. Must be all that rain in September ! Cold front should be moving off soon - chilly North winds on Tuesday night.

Still quite a few mozzies - glad I packed the Repel 55. Only got bitten once because a blighter got in the car. Think it got in at Punta Galera .... or may have been Talamanca !

Staggered how busy the roads still are. Ibiza-Sta Eularia (obvs), Figueretas & Ibiza Town (I get why people stay there who don't drive but it's utter misery for anyone visiting or picking up by car) and San An out to the Ronda past the police station & karting (they seriously need to do something getting beyond a joke - 20 minutes queue just to get through that bit of road early evening or Monday morning).

The sea is gloriously warm and the island is beautifully green - reminded me a bit of April. Must be all that rain in September ! Cold front should be moving off soon - chilly North winds on Tuesday night.

That road from SE to Ibz is a joke! Soon as you get past the go karting there is a que. im sure they were doing works on this stretch of road though?

Ahmed and Oliva were in the main room.

Agree that road in San An needs widening, all the buses get stuck there too even at like 8pm.

Still quite a few mozzies - glad I packed the Repel 55. Only got bitten once because a blighter got in the car.

I got a few bites last night when I was out at a few bars in the bay. Seems the spray I brought is useless.

Like it’s been said by others, I’ve noticed a lot of graffiti this year. Not sure if I’ve just never noticed before or if it’s a new thing this year.

Lot of people with long sleeves and even some with jackets last night.

Just saw a quad run in to a parked car outside Tic Tac Cafe near Sol House. No injuries thankfully. Dangerous things, could have been worse if it was a pedestrian.

I just don't understand the mozzie situation. I spent a week in Majorca this August, not one bite.
4 days in Ibiza and my legs look like chicken pox has taken hold.

Ive been bitten around 15 times in 5 days and never bitten once in 6 previous visits. Missus covered in bites too

Since the early rain in September it’s mozzie mania, we’re in long pants all the time, the kids to, they are wearing long pants to school already. Our youngest guy is destroyed!!

My other observation is there seems to be a real nasty flu going around. It’s been through everyone in our house, it’s got 2-4 weeks in it!! I’m just coming around and I’m in week 4!!

Back