Ibiza 2010 Party Guide

grego

We'll make this into a mini-preview as we go along, but here is a simple look at who's confirmed or what we're fairly certain about.

Amnesia

Monday - Cocoon
Tuesday - Armada / Release Yourself
Wednesday - La Troya / Espuma
Thursday - Cream
Friday - People From Ibiza / Amnesia presents...
Saturday - Matinee
Sunday - Popstars / Espuma

Pacha

Monday - Swedish House Mafia
Tuesday - Pacha Seduction / Flower Power
Wednesday - Subliminal
Thursday - F*** Me I'm Famous
Friday - Pure Pacha
Saturday - Defected
Sunday - Cadenza Vagabundos

Space

Monday - Mondays Calling
Tuesday - Carl Cox / Pukka Up
Wednesday - Kehakuma
Thursday - Come Together / Alchemy
Friday - Be
Saturday - Cafe Ole / Republik
Sunday - We Love

Privilege

Monday - Tiesto
Tuesday - My Clubroom
Wednesday - Warung
Thursday - The Face of Ibiza / San An People
Friday - SuperMartXé
Saturday - Saturday Night Project
Sunday - one-offs

Eden

Monday - Go Nuts In Ibiza! / Kidology
Tuesday - Garlands / Inside OUt
Wednesday - Reclaim the Dancefloor
Thursday - Twice As Nice
Friday - Wonderland
Saturday - MondoLoco / Retro
Sunday - Judgement Sundays

Es Paradis

Monday - Fiesta del Agua / Summer Of Love
Tuesday - Ibiza Rocks After Show Party
Wednesday - Clubland
Thursday - 1492 New World / Glas
Friday - Fiesta del Agua / Rock Factory
Saturday - Hed Kandi
Sunday - Jukebox @ ES PARADIS 2010

Others

Monday - Circoloco at DC10
Tuesday - Ibiza Rocks at Ibiza Rocks Hotel
Wednesday - Channel Zoo at Gala Night
Saturday - The Zoo Project at Gala Night

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been impressed actually with the Kehakuma lineup and some of the Be bookings so far. Dunno how impressed I'll be if the place is dead, mind.

I've been impressed actually with the Kehakuma lineup and some of the Be bookings so far. Dunno how impressed I'll be if the place is dead, mind.

Can't see Kehakuma being dead, the lineups are excellent most weeks. 'Be' on the other hand might struggle after moving to Fridays.

Best night?

I'm coming to Ibiza in July with my gf, and we want to know what's the best night(s) to go to Pacha? is Pure Pacha a good night? Any tips an info would be great :) thanks!

I'm coming to Ibiza in July with my gf, and we want to know what's the best night(s) to go to Pacha? is Pure Pacha a good night? Any tips an info would be great :) thanks!

pure pacha and f**k me im famous id say!

I would say its definetly Swedish House Mafia! They absolutely destroyed the place last year! One of the best parties for me last year!

Yeah i've heard Mondays are good! Has anyone been to Matinee @ Amnesia?? It looks pretty mental. Think we'll go to that! Does anybody know how much VIP is for Amnesia usually?

monday or wednesday i would say or maybe friday as well pure pacha can be a great night. matinee was wicked last year bst night i went to wall to wall though didnt look any better in vip

question: so the days Amnesia makes those ESPUMA party are only wednesdey (La Troya) and sundays (Popstart), right?

finaly after 5 years of saving i am going to Ibiza for the very first time, i need to be at those partys :twisted:

Back